Rabbit hill- Mtbr.com

Thread: Rabbit hill

Jun 2006

Rabbit hill

Hey, I was just wondering if anybody has been to Rabbit hill and if they liked it or not. I've been hearing some pretty good things about it and just was just wondering what you guys think of it?? (Woot woot summer keep the gnar shred going peace)

Edmonton Oilers

Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnyman
    Hey, I was just wondering if anybody has been to Rabbit hill and if they liked it or not. I've been hearing some pretty good things about it and just was just wondering what you guys think of it?? (Woot woot summer keep the gnar shred going peace)

Edmonton Oilers
    hey,

rabbit is sweet, when its dry...if you like short real flowy somewhat easy trails...and butter smooth djs

it is more than worth the 18$ to get in (or 15 in my case)...check out the vid in the other thread (i fixed the link) and that gives you a taste of the biggest drop (rollable as well) and the djs...i felt more like biking than filming so i didnt get much of the trails

have fun and pm me (or post in the dh/fr under countdown to edmontons first bike park thread) when you are going, maybe we can meet up and ride

Jul 2005
    Yeah man, Rabbit is sweet. I went up there with freerider and took a nasty fall. But other then that its been nothin but good times!
    We even got filmed by CTV news, when me freerider and mmmountainmatt trained the black diamond run. It was pretty sweet stuff.

Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BascoRider
    Yeah man, Rabbit is sweet. I went up there with freerider and took a nasty fall. But other then that its been nothin but good times!
    We even got filmed by CTV news, when me freerider and mmmountainmatt trained the black diamond run. It was pretty sweet stuff.
    first off, humans can bounce off trees, and basco rider can vouch for that

the ctv camera man nearly got taken out by me but i did not see us on the news

we are probably going this weekend, so anyone is welcome to join tell us and we can meet up

Jun 2006
    K I will seee if i can go peace

Live to ride

Members who have read this thread: 0