Mechanics Needed for Mobile Bike Shop- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2015

Mechanics Needed for Mobile Bike Shop

We need experienced, professional mechanics to add to our team in existing regions (Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa) and to help start vans in new territories.

Velofix is the largest fleet of Mobile Bike Shops in the world. The bike shop is run out of a fully outfitted Mercedes Sprinter. Fully integrated back end systems allow the mechanic to focus on looking after the customers. Check out the mobile bike shop, videos and more info at www.velofix.com.

We have additional opportunities in Canada as well as the US (California, Colorado, Texas and Arizona).

If you're interested in any of these areas, please send your resume to [email protected]

Bro
    Content from my avatar
    This forum (General) is an international forum, and your US locations cover a lot of space without really giving any specific cities/areas. Try posting in the regional forums for each place that you're soliciting interest.
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

mtbr member
    It's kinda spammy, being a first post.

mtbr member
    Maybe its not spam if they have been on dragons den. Or are affiliated with an olympian.

mtbr member
    Jun 2015
    Hey everyone. It's not spam at all. And yes I just joined, due to the fact I've never made an account and usually use PinkBike
    Velofix started in Vancouver Canada a few years ago and now we have 20 locations across Canada. Recently I relocated to Southern California where I am an Ambassador for Velofix. We were featured on Dragons Den where we made a deal with a Dragon and yes, Simon Whitfield personally owns 2 franchisees in British Columbia.
    We just had a franchise launch for the Santa Monica territory. If you are interested in more information, you can check out the website at Mobile Bike Shop - velofix - Vancouver , or if you are in California and would like more info about American Franchises feel free to contact me at [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mechanics Needed for Mobile Bike Shop-img_7611%5B1%5D.png  

Mechanics Needed for Mobile Bike Shop-img_7612%5B1%5D.jpg  

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    And any updates on this company? Did they actually make it past the first year?
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

mtbr member
    I was wondering the same thing??

mtbr member
    Just saw their van on Coast Hwy in Carlsbad the other day while I was on a road ride. My guess based on where he was parked that the owner/employee was out surfing at the time. If I ever remember that they exist when I need some work done, I may give them a call.
    2019 Ibis Ripmo
    2019 Yeti SB5 (Sold)
    2018 Intense Tracer (Sold to son)
    2017 Intense Primer

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by k2rider1964 View Post
    Just saw their van on Coast Hwy in Carlsbad the other day while I was on a road ride. My guess based on where he was parked that the owner/employee was out surfing at the time. If I ever remember that they exist when I need some work done, I may give them a call.
    California? I thought this was a Canadian thread? Oh I see, the dude relocated! Very interesting. I hate bike shops so much, I'd travel to use this service.