• 06-24-2014
    heythorp
    Looking for an espresso guide 25/06/2014
    Headed into town timorrow for bc bike race. Anyone willing to guide me to espresso ? Thx.
  • 06-24-2014
    rockyuphill
    Fairly easy to find once you're climbing Mountain Highway, it's after the 5th switchback and the kink. The entrance will be well marked.

Expresso - Mount Fromme | Trailforks
  • 06-24-2014
    heythorp
    Thx. Parking recommendation?

Just another 500 miles and I'll be there.
  • 06-24-2014
    rockyuphill
    1 Attachment(s)
    There's a bunch of prohibited neighbourhood parking, so the best bet is some street parking along Dempsey Rd near the Kilmer playing fields between Hoskins and Lynn Valley Road. Then you can ride up Hoskins to McNair to get to Mountain Highway.

That parking spot puts you in a good position to try out the downhill section from Circuit 8 down to Fisherman's Trail from the same parking spot. It looks like lots of rain forecast for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Bring your grippy tires for the wet roots.
  • 06-24-2014
    heythorp
    Thankyou
  • 06-25-2014
    heythorp
    Got to ride it today. Worked out great. Road from the hotel and it worked out great. Thx again.
  • 06-26-2014
    rockyuphill
    1 Attachment(s)
    I don't know if you had a chance to check out this little section (circled), it's short but incredibly steep, especially if it's wet. The east loop of the stage is a fun ride as well.

http://www.bcbikerace.com/media/4971...th%20shore.pdf