jordan from canada.....??- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2009

jordan from canada.....??

i met a guy yesterday, introduced himself as jordan from canada. anybody know him? he just left gardnerville NV. yesterday morning said he was headed to yosemite natl. forest. i rode him around town showing him the grocery store and stuff he needed. i forgot to get a pic or an email address for him. if you have it id be apprecitiave.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Oh yeah, Jordan, I know him. He's friends with Mike.

[email protected]

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by civil
    Oh yeah, Jordan, I know him. He's friends with Mike.

[email protected]
    lulz

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BRI-A3vakVg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BRI-A3vakVg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    What's weird is I know Mike, but I don't know Jordan. Do you know Kari from the USA? I met her when I was in Vegas last year.

Shuttles R 4 Pussies

Was it Jordan from Toronto or Jordan from Vancouver?

Is this Jordan?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VUqsF8vbR_Q&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VUqsF8vbR_Q&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Last edited by BrentP; 09-22-2009 at 02:24 PM.
    Screw the shuttle, I'm riding to the top. You're all worthless and weak!!!

West Coast FTW!
    May 2009
    do you know John Smith, he said he was from the US.....

rides with camera
    Ha Ha Ha what a fool ! Don`t you know anyone west of Toronto has no internet !
    Fu(k cancer

thelonebiker.com

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    It's true. I'm stealing internet from Seattle over here.

Off the back...
    The Pony Express brought word - the Czar just sold Alyeska! I'm stealing internets from Billings, MT.

mtbr member
    To put in a serious reply, this forum really only has followers from Manitoba / Saskatchewan / Alberta / Bristish Columbia. Perhaps you should also put up a thread in the Eastern Canada forum as there's a chance that Jordan's from that part of Canada.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I am jordan from Canada but i have never been to gardnerville NV. You must have met George from canada. Easy mistake.

Double-metric mtb man
    Hey give flynngabriel a chance...

After all, he's got a 1 in ~35,000,000 that he'll stumble into the correct person again. Sure, we're not as big as the US....wait...I take that back...we are bigger than the USA in terms of land...just a little smaller in terms of population. Still, with ~35,000,000 people, I'm sure we all know Jordan from Canada....it's like knowing Tony from New York, right?
    As if four times wasn't enough-> Psycho Mike's 2013 Ride to Conquer Cancer Page

Moran? Let your opinion be free -> F88me

Big Test Icycles
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbud
    do you know John Smith, he said he was from the US.....
    This is bad info. I grew up with John Smith in Edmonton, so he is Canadian. Case closed. Great guy by the way.

Members who have read this thread: 0