I dream of going doing a bike-vacation in BC...yet I saw BC'ers in S. TX today...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2013

I dream of going doing a bike-vacation in BC...yet I saw BC'ers in S. TX today...

I stopped by the Grocery Store this afternoon and noticed and older blue van (one of the big ass scooby doo types) but it was loaded down with surfboards, kite-boards, and beach stuff with British Columbia tags on it....Made me think how badly I want to go to Wistler but I guess people from that area want to come here for something too.

I live in Portland TX which is rated the #1 Kite-Surfing place in N. America (or so I'm told) so I guess we have something.....too bad it's not any type of MTB trails though.

mtbr member
    Come up next summer. The great riding endless and very different from Texas.
    Formerly Travis Bickle

Team Robot. "modulation is code for “I suck at brake control.” Here’s a free tip: get better."

mtbr member
    You should check out Sacred Rides ultimate BC trip, I did it this summer and it was amazing. I am from Yukon, just above bc but too lazy to plan the trip on my own so I signed up. The trip is in the Kooteneys, (Fernie, Rossland, New Denver, Nelson, Revelstoke, Golden) Really great mix of trails, we need to like to climb but man those trails we so much fun. We had a fun group of riders too, I might do it again in two years.
    “Singlespeed, build character, destroy ego”