Help me rate BC bike shops...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2010

Help me rate BC bike shops...

Hey Everyone,

I have dealt with a ton of bike shops over the years and have had tons of great experiences and a few terrible ones.

That said, in British Columbia we have well over 100 bike shops but there is no place to voice our opinions and hear other people's opinions on the different shops.

And as any experienced rider knows, when you spend thousands on a bike you want to make sure you are going to buy from a shop that is supportive and easy to deal with AFTER the money has exchanged hands.

So out of frustration and wanting to give the mountain bike community a resource that allows you to locate good shops in every city/town, and read what other riders have to say about their local shops I built the following site:

http://www.bcmountainbiking.com

I have manually gone through and indexed every mountain bike shop I could find as well as a bike parks, trail resources, camps/coaching, etc.

When you go to the site, simply search a town or shop name or bike brand and you will find related shops.

Now I have a favor to ask... although I have done the work to get the site this far, I was hoping you could take 2 minutes, visit the site and submit comments and rate the bike shops you have had any experience with.

This is NOT a forum for profanity or abuse... rather constructive comments to inform others and let the shops know where they stand...

How will this benefit you? Well...

1. You will finally have a resource that will allow you to easily find shops/clubs/resources wherever you happen to be in BC and know what other people think about them.

2. We are finally giving the mountain bike community in BC a forum to voice their opinions and give feedback to the bike shops which can only improve the quality of service.

So yeah... that's all I got

Now I need your help!

So pretty please, click here to rate your bc mountain bike shops!

Thanks everyone!

Derek

PS. It's funny that there are so many sites to rate/review doctors, dentists, teachers, etc... but I spend more at the bike shop every year than any of those! Ask my wife... she will vouch for that

P.P.S. All comment posted are anonymous... but please be constructive and factual.

ups and downs
    I'm a member of NSMBA and IMBA Canada

Shuttles R 4 Pussies
    You missed the bike park at Panorama Mountain Village.
    http://www.panoramaresort.com/summer/mountain-bike-park
    Screw the shuttle, I'm riding to the top. You're all worthless and weak!!!

Members who have read this thread: 0