Everti bikes... titanium fork?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Everti bikes... titanium fork?

Just wondering if any posters here have had some experience with Everti Bikes in Duncan, BC. They make some nice looking titanium unicrown rigid forks found on their "Tie-Fighter" cross machine.

I presently own a Kona titanium King Kahuna frame and would like to purchase the Everti Ti fork (custom fabricated). Can anyone give me some feedback regarding it`s quality, strength, functionality/performance?

Thanks.

Is my rear tire flat?

I ride a Synergy

Epic Ti. Same company with a new name. I love this bike and will have it for a long time. 2 years now so far and only had one problem, a broken rear derailluer hanger. This happened on a steep climb and I think was caused by a rock or stick. I sent the frame to EverTi (EpicTi) and they repaired it and sent it back to me. Give em a shout and see what they can do for you. Kurt is a great guy!

Quote Originally Posted by top_ring
    Just wondering if any posters here have had some experience with Everti Bikes in Duncan, BC. They make some nice looking titanium unicrown rigid forks found on their "Tie-Fighter" cross machine.

I presently own a Kona titanium King Kahuna frame and would like to purchase the Everti Ti fork (custom fabricated). Can anyone give me some feedback regarding it`s quality, strength, functionality/performance?

Thanks.
    Liberty Lake Wa.

Members who have read this thread: 0