Endless Biking Review: N. Vancouver Rentals and Tours- Mtbr.com
    formerly Giantxc

Endless Biking Review: N. Vancouver Rentals and Tours

I just wanted to share my fantastic experience with Endless Biking over the last couple of days. I rented a bike for two days, hired a guide and two shuttles to ride Fromme and Seymour. This was my first riding experience on North Shore trails and they took the time to make sure my rental bike was set up properly and offer some tips shore technique. Both made my riding experience much better. The bike worked flawlessly both days and was freshly tuned for my second day. They also did a great job in assessing my skills and desires and finding or recommending perfect trails. I wanted something that would test my skills but not leave me hiking all day and both days I got what I wanted. Throughout the entire team was super friendly.

A side benefit that I didn't predict was their shuttle service and proximity to mass transit. I was loathing the idea of renting a car for two days to ride after a business trip but it turns out the 210 and 211 bus stop at their front door. The same buses also run right through the center of town. The total ride on the bus was 30 minutes or less and total commute time from my hotel near Stanley Park was less then 45 minutes. With their shuttle service I was able to get from the shop to the trail head again without renting a car. It also saved me a painful ride up Seymour and Fromme mountains on a bike heavier than my personal weight weenie rigs.

Thanks again guys. If I find an excuse to come to Vancouver again you'll be seeing me.

I apologize in to the locals on this forum, but I know plenty of people also use it for vacation research (myself included).

Mike

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Thank you for the review! I am looking at going to BC and Whistler to ride this summer.

mtbr member
    Endless Biking rocks! They're courses are great too! I am happy to hear you had such a great experience. I too highly recommend them.

http://www.endlessbiking.com/

Members who have read this thread: 0