collage/ liven in B.C- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

collage/ liven in B.C

Hi all, im looken to go to Canada somewhere in b.c for collage. Can you give the pros and cons of live there? The reason for going to Canada is I love to go to Canada and I have noticed it is great for mountain biking and skiing the 2 loves of my life. I also have family through out all of Canada. Is it possible to ride some during the winter. Lastly, what are some good collages, not exactly sure on what I want to do but most likely either science or engineering in some sort.
    thanks

Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by paintballeerXC
    Hi all, im looken to go to Canada somewhere in b.c for collage. Can you give the pros and cons of live there? The reason for going to Canada is I love to go to Canada and I have noticed it is great for mountain biking and skiing the 2 loves of my life. I also have family through out all of Canada. Is it possible to ride some during the winter. Lastly, what are some good collages, not exactly sure on what I want to do but most likely either science or engineering in some sort.
    thanks
    Canadian universities are priced lower than a lot of the US schools. I would higly recommend looking into Simon Fraser University and University of BC.

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Vancouver Island has has wicked weather... we ride all year around here. There is not enough snow to keep you off the hills unless you live in the northern part of the island and even then it's not too bad.
    Good skiing at Mt Washington (450cm base this year).
    University of Victoria is a good school, and Camosun College is supposed to be an excellent trade school.
    this space left intentionally blank

Members who have read this thread: 0