bikerinc.ca- Mtbr.com

Thread: bikerinc.ca

Jun 2006

bikerinc.ca

Hi all. I just wanted to thank my customers for giving us a try but the business has been too slow. We are lowering prices until our stock is gone. We will then decide if we want to continue on with the store as i am about to have a baby and have a feeling that i am about to be really busy with him.
    We are dropping prices daily and will continue dropping them. The only price that isn't set in stone is the 2005 fox vanilla. I will take any reasonable offer on it as if it doesnt sell i will probably do something stupid like put it on my old Gary Fisher. Anyways thanks again to my customers and hope to talk to you soon. www.bikerinc.ca

Formerly DMR For Life
    oh man that sucks...i was really hoping to beable to pick up some stuff through you guys when I got some money

DMR

Jun 2006
    well stay tuned... we have quite a bit of stock to go through. With Baby on the way next month i may just tone it down for a few months and then the wife is going to look after the site if she wants to.
    I still have access to most things DMR so let me know. BTW did you see the Maverick Speedball seat posts? They are pretty cool. I am thinking of raiding the stock room and putting one on my bike.

Jun 2006
    prices are still dropping daily.

Members who have read this thread: 0