bike scene in lethbridge- Mtbr.com

Nov 2005

bike scene in lethbridge

I am currently in Calgary and am moving down to Lethbridge in a few months. I was wondering what the XC/ROAD situation is like there. I know they have a decent hucking scene, but i'd be lookin for long loopy trails for my singlespeed. I figure the road riding would be decent because if all else fails there's the highways. Any places to check out??? Thanks guys

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Not bad for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by cmatcan
    I am currently in Calgary and am moving down to Lethbridge in a few months. I was wondering what the XC/ROAD situation is like there. I know they have a decent hucking scene, but i'd be lookin for long loopy trails for my singlespeed. I figure the road riding would be decent because if all else fails there's the highways. Any places to check out??? Thanks guys
    I used to live in the windy city for school and there is some decent single track in the river valley/coulee, that goes through Lethbridge. I lived on the southside and some flowy single track starts right behind LCC college just off of the big parking lot. There are trails all the way past the big train bridge in the coulee.

I didn't see many roadies when I was there, but things may have changed.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cmatcan

Just moved to Calgary in Sept. Go to Ascent Cycle for all the off road info, and the Headwinds Bike club for any road you may want to ge into. Lots of riding for all, but God is it windy.

Members who have read this thread: 0