BC Trip End of June- Mtbr.com
    Unit 91

BC Trip End of June

We're making the trek out to BC from Maryland at the end of June. This will be our second time out there, as we absolutely love it. We will be staying in Whistler for the first 5 days and my plans are as follows so far...

Ride Whistler Bike Park
    Ride Top of the World if it opens when projected (we did this last time and loved it, but considering cutting off in Khybers Pass this time, is there anywhere to find good information on this route?)
    Ride Squamish
    Ride Whistler Lake Trails
    Ride North Shore (Fromme, Seymour, Cypress)
    Ride Bellingham on the way back to Seattle

Can anyone recommend any must rides in these locations? Or maybe some not mainstream trails that are a blast to ride? Or maybe a spot in between that I'm missing? The wife and I will be on 6" Knolly's and enjoy trails like Entrails, Expresso, Angry Midgit, Top of the World, etc. Thank you in advance!
    Bikes

North Van/Whistler
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    We're making the trek out to BC from Maryland at the end of June. This will be our second time out there, as we absolutely love it. We will be staying in Whistler for the first 5 days and my plans are as follows so far...

Ride Whistler Bike Park
    Ride Top of the World if it opens when projected (we did this last time and loved it, but considering cutting off in Khybers Pass this time, is there anywhere to find good information on this route?)
    Ride Squamish
    Ride Whistler Lake Trails
    Ride North Shore (Fromme, Seymour, Cypress)
    Ride Bellingham on the way back to Seattle

Can anyone recommend any must rides in these locations? Or maybe some not mainstream trails that are a blast to ride? Or maybe a spot in between that I'm missing? The wife and I will be on 6" Knolly's and enjoy trails like Entrails, Expresso, Angry Midgit, Top of the World, etc. Thank you in advance!
    If you do a search in the forum most of these questions have been answered.

I'll cover Squamish and let others do the rest

Tech pedally trails; Mark My words, Man Boobs, Made in the Shade, Ed's Bypass

rock slabs: Treasure, Room with a View, Hueso, Boney Elbows,

Combo: The trails off Debecks (Rigs, Crouching), Sect 57 to Cheshire Cat off Cat Lake.

I could go on and on but you get the idea - there's too many choices for good trails.
    Locals' Guide to North Shore Rides http://mtbtrails.ca/

Unit 91
    Awesome! Thank you for the information. Looking forward to getting out there again.
    Bikes

Dirtmistress
    I'll be there 7/5 to 7/11 and am very interested in riding Comfortably Numb. It looks like a great trail and is supposed to be a classic. There are some great YouTube videos of it.
    If you're there at the same time as I am and you;re interested in riding this, let me know.
    I don't know anyone that is interested in doing this. Quite the bummer as I won't do it alone. Contact me here.
    Liz
    WWXD.
    What would Xena do?
    She used to clean the whole trail.

Unit 91
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmistress View Post
    I'll be there 7/5 to 7/11 and am very interested in riding Comfortably Numb. It looks like a great trail and is supposed to be a classic. There are some great YouTube videos of it.
    If you're there at the same time as I am and you;re interested in riding this, let me know.
    I don't know anyone that is interested in doing this. Quite the bummer as I won't do it alone. Contact me here.
    Liz
    Looks like we will be flying out right before you get there. We ventured onto Comfortably Numb in 2013 and ended up cutting out on Young Lust. We made the mistake of riding from the village and we were nearing out of water around the cut off. The beginning started off slow but the trail was starting to get fun. Hope your able to ride in and have fun out there!
    Bikes