any st.albert riders ?????- Mtbr.com

Oct 2005

any st.albert riders ?????

hey,
    me and my brother discovered miles of trails on the southern edge of town starting in riel bussiness. It's really suprising the trail is right next to big lake and runs all the way past draagons head golf course. reply for some more details.

mtbr member

Muddpie33

Please post where exactly the trail starts and how long it is. I've never been to St Albert but if it's good I'll check it out when I get back from Wainwright. Thanks.
    Formerly Travis Bickle

Team Robot. "modulation is code for “I suck at brake control.” Here’s a free tip: get better."

Oct 2005

the endless trial

we'll this trial is mainly for walking(very tight/tech) it has some awesome variation. I have been riding almost everyday on this trial, i am trying to discover a passage around The Glendale golf course. This is where I have lost the main trail. I bring a small saw and clear any logs i can each ride( its almost there). I talked to one walker out there and he told me he walks all the way from dragons head(golf course) to where i pick up the trail on the opposite end. Now i have only gotten to glendale which is like 3-4km from dragons head so i havn't even seen the whole trail yet.I am fully willing to give any info on this trial just leave me some feed back!!!!would even meet up and ride it with you!!!!

dreaming of bottlerockets
    I was out near that end of St. Albert today, riding the BMX track on my Oryx. I didn't have time to check this out, but it sounds promising. Where does the trail start?

Oct 2005

trail head!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Excel
    I was out near that end of St. Albert today, riding the BMX track on my Oryx. I didn't have time to check this out, but it sounds promising. Where does the trail start?
    The trail starts right near this road contruction for the big lake bypass. You park at the St.albert BmX or St.albert soccer club and ride south towards the small lake right beside the soccer field you ride on the east side of the riel storm pond(Its a small really square man made lake and portions of it have been filled into allow the bypass) You ride out towards the bird watching dock and before you reach it look to south of the trail it looks really swampy. There are two ways in/out so find one of these trailheads and ur on track. Another possible way of riding it would park at natural gas utlette off the 199 st nw it has a gate with a black bungee on the gate sneak in and find a trail heading north. check google local and the riel storm pond is marked right off of riel dr. and the opposite end is off 137 and 199 st nw by dragons head/glendale. later guys hopefully helpfully!!!

mtbr member

Mudpie

Thanks, let us know how much trail you find.
    Formerly Travis Bickle

Team Robot. "modulation is code for “I suck at brake control.” Here’s a free tip: get better."

Nov 2005
    hey...

does any1 know of any good dirt jumps in west edmonton, reply if u do

Members who have read this thread: 0