• 10-19-2005
    PetroBoy
    Any DH races near Saskatchewan, Alberta?
    Are any DH races near the above listed areas? I'd really love to be a spectator at at least one event. I'm thinking Alberta is more active with this stuff.

Thanks

-PB
  • 10-21-2005
    PetroBoy
    Oh come on! I know somebody knows of a race near Alberta or Saskatchewan! I've tried googling SK but it turned up empty. If someone is familiar with dh-ing in these two provinces, feel free to pm me or simply post here. :)

-PB
  • 10-30-2005
    PetroBoy
    Ok, I just found this link...anybody have any more info on this event?

-PB
  • 11-09-2005
    ronny
    Last year there was UCI world cup dh racing in Calgary and I was there watching the riders eat mud. There will probably be some amateur racing in Calgary this summer for sure. Pinkbike always posts upcoming events in the Calgary and B.C. area. One event to check out is the Mount 7 psychosis dh race in Golden. It is a gnarly event. Golden is about 2.5hrs from Calgary.

Fernie and Panorma also host dh and 4X events and are not too far from Calgary. Around 3 to 4hrs. Good luck finding a sanctioned dh race close to Saskatchewan.
  • 11-10-2005
    PetroBoy
    Thanks for the reply. :) For a while there I was worried that there wasn't ANY dh in sk or ab...How hard would it be to start a dh event in sk, anyway?

-PB