All Mountain / Freeride?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2004

All Mountain / Freeride?

Any Freeriders in Calgary?

I'm a farily good technical XC rider, but just ordered up a 6.5" Freeride bike. I know lots of XC riders but not really any freeriders. I'd like to check out COP and Moose and have a Chev silverado for shuttling.

Anyone else out there interested in riding Moose?

mtbr member
    When the trails out in Bragg are starting to dry out, toss up another message and I'm sure you'll be able to find some peeps (like me!) that are willing to head out riding with you and show you the trails on moose.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    There wil be a trail maintenance day on May 9th and the road opens May 15th!

There is a new trail society for the Moose Mountain area MMBTS (moose mountain bike trail society) that will be organising trail days etc. membership forms will be handed out on the trail day and I think at some shops

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by curbhuck
    There is a new trail society for the Moose Mountain area MMBTS (moose mountain bike trail society) that will be organising trail days etc. membership forms will be handed out on the trail day and I think at some shops
    From my e-mail...
    Attached Files Attached Files

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    I had heard about the uphill trail and found some stuff on CIMBA. But I'll definately come out on the 9th and 15th.

I've just finalized the build kit on it, so it should be on the way soon. I'm getting a Chumba EVO. We did a trip to vegas to ride Bootleg Canyon and Chumba was there with their demo bikes. So we rode the EVO and VF2. Pretty sweet bikes, but I didn't need another xc bike. But the Evo will open up a bunch of trails that I leary to ride on xc bike. Check it out.

http://www.mtbr.com/cat/bikes/allmtn...6_1547crx.aspx

EMBA Board member
    Just thought I would let the moose mountain folks Know that Edmonton's Mountain bike alliance is hosting a visit by the IMBA trail care crew trail school in June. and you are welcome to come up for the weekend. More info will be available via our website closer to the date.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    AscentCanada,

I'd be up for heading out with you too. I am also buyimg a freeride rid this year, well this weekend!!! I'm planning to hit COP a fair bit and Moose among other places with the new bike.

FS

Members who have read this thread: 0