24hr Adrenalin Canmore Photos- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

24hr Adrenalin Canmore Photos

Hey Everybody,

Scott here from Kennedyphotoworks.com. We shot the 24hrs of Adrenalin World Solo Championships in Canmore. We took four photographers and loads of equipment and brought back nearly 10000 images. If you ever wanted to see what each of these soloists look like up close or what the terrain at Canmore Nordic Center looks like, here is your chance. There were over 1400 team riders up there as well. Many representing the Calgary area but quite a few from all over the world! We've been working with the 24hrs Adrenalin crew for about five years now and were up in Canmore for the Worlds last year.

Have a look if you haven't already: www.kennedyphotoworks.com. We'd sure appreciate a look!

Thanks again,

Scott Kennedy

The shot above is of Jason English (003 and eventual winner) and Cary Smith (031) battling it out at around 1:15 AM through the front of the Nordic Center course....lights blazing!
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    There are a lot of cool pictures. I found a few cool pics of my team and I. But seriously dude $28 for a low res download? That's ridiculous. Does anyone actually pay for that?

mtbr member
    Thanks for the feedback. We always try to work with riders' preferences. Many print prices are less. Pro rights are more. Some people want just one digital file. I've got an 8 digital files for $89 deal going now (that's for full rez too).

Very much appreciate the heads up about the low rez price. We want to take care of you...

Best
    Scott

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Yeah, digital files priced way too high for the market in Alberta. Even if I order the prints, shipping costs to Canada would not make it reasonable. Sorry guys too much money.

Members who have read this thread: 0