24 Hrs Canmore cancelled! Whistler anyone!!!- Mtbr.com

Mar 2005

We the people ... 24 Hrs Canmore cancelled! Whistler anyone!!!

With no 24 hr event to be held in Canmore some racers further to drive to race 24 hr events.I have a 4 person team registered for Whistler for 05 but our 4th just bailed.Anyone who is interested please contact me..we are a relatively competitive team and have raced many events.You must have your own lighting system and be able to complete a few laps.We are a Saskatoon based team and would pick up anyone on the way through Calgary /Canmore/Banff(our age mid thirties) .Cost $160 (event cost)plus any shared food fuel etc.Sorry to use the forum as a shameless add but times ticking away and in Sask not too many people are willing to drive that distance to race.
    Hopefully next year Canmore will be back to its usuall good time.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    I have a friend here in Whistler who may be interested. He's looking to put a team together but not sure what that status is right now??

Quote Originally Posted by Pedals
    With no 24 hr event to be held in Canmore some racers further to drive to race 24 hr events.I have a 4 person team registered for Whistler for 05 but our 4th just bailed.Anyone who is interested please contact me..we are a relatively competitive team and have raced many events.You must have your own lighting system and be able to complete a few laps.We are a Saskatoon based team and would pick up anyone on the way through Calgary /Canmore/Banff(our age mid thirties) .Cost $160 (event cost)plus any shared food fuel etc.Sorry to use the forum as a shameless add but times ticking away and in Sask not too many people are willing to drive that distance to race.
    Hopefully next year Canmore will be back to its usuall good time.

Mar 2005

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by skihillguy
    I have a friend here in Whistler who may be interested. He's looking to put a team together but not sure what that status is right now??

If He's interested have him email me .You can send messages through this forum.I can give more details or answer questions.
    thanks ..