Where to purchase online SCOTT TEAM ISSUE 2004 Frame- Mtbr.com
    Trail rider and racer

Where to purchase online SCOTT TEAM ISSUE 2004 Frame

I got a PM from a new forum member from italy who wants to purchase SCOTT TEAM ISSUE 2004 Frame and would like to know where online she can source one from.

IF you speak italian please feel free to reply in italian or alternatively PM DanieleXC using the PM service.

The only reason why I posted this is due to the fact that DanieleXC is unsure how to post online.

Trevor!

banned

tell him to contact me...

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor!
    I got a PM from a new forum member from italy who wants to purchase SCOTT TEAM ISSUE 2004 Frame and would like to know where online she can source one from.

IF you speak italian please feel free to reply in italian or alternatively PM DanieleXC using the PM service.

The only reason why I posted this is due to the fact that DanieleXC is unsure how to post online.

Trevor!
    if i knew what "PM" means i would contact him direct.
    i speak italian and know about all you could know about Scott...
    [email protected]

Trail rider and racer
    Quote Originally Posted by nino
    if i knew what "PM" means i would contact him direct.
    i speak italian and know about all you could know about Scott...
    [email protected]
    Sorry for my vagueness. Personal message (PM) is a feature that you can located at the right hand corner of your screen. Just type the persons name in the recipients section and type away.

Cheers
    Trevor!

Jan 2004

I'm glad this was posted - someone beat me to it.

I was planning on going with Scott at the end of this season...basically because I will have two race seasons on my current frame, and it is time to switch out! - Anyway...I checked out the SCOTT European site, and have found a few bikes...they have quite a selection of FS bikes, and am not really sure which one to go with for strictly XC racing...I also haven't found a dealer that just sells the FRAMES....anyway...it's a bit early but I might as well start now....I may be dumb getting one in the US because if something goes wrong - it may be a hassle...but I love riding stuff that no one else rides... - I'm a snob I guess - besides I've also heard that SCOTT frames rock..and are very light - but are they stiff??

banned

about Scott frames...

check my message in this thread:
    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=2151

this is just for the roadbikes but the MTB frames are equally as light and stiff.
    contact me about Scott if you have any questions...you know my mail,don't you

Tear it all out! SuperModerator
    Anyone know what happened to the Scott dealer in Puerto Rico that sold Scott in the US? They used to advertise in a few bike mags.

Their web site is down...

saddle up

Scott Frames for Sale at German bikediscount.de

Thatīs where i purchased my 03 Team Issue frame over a year ago:

http://www.bikediscount.de/html/scott-hard-frame.html
    http://www.bikediscount.de/html/scott-frame.html
    http://www.bikediscount.de/html/scott-frame.html

Seems like theyīre presently still havin only the 03 models in stock. And I donīt know if they deliver abroad.

Service was ok. But from time to time there are 03 frames for sale at ebay. Way cheaper.

Vert

Members who have read this thread: 0