Syntace Seatpost- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Syntace Seatpost

I am not sure if this is old news but I haven't seen this seatpost before.

I like Syntace stuff. Seams to be of very high quality and recent events indicate they stand by their product.

OK its not pushing the weight boundries to the extreame but I agree with their thoughts on seat post clamps. I have bent a few light weight seat rails and some of the very light posts have seat clamps that just look like a problem.

Any one seen it in the flesh?

Get your freak on!
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by milroy
    I am not sure if this is old news but I haven't seen this seatpost before.

I like Syntace stuff. Seams to be of very high quality and recent events indicate they stand by their product.

OK its not pushing the weight boundries to the extreame but I agree with their thoughts on seat post clamps. I have bent a few light weight seat rails and some of the very light posts have seat clamps that just look like a problem.

Any one seen it in the flesh?
    Looks awesome! I was getting real excited looking at it, untill i saw the price Oh well!

Looks like they won't be available till March

mtbr member
    Assuming Dirt Boy can sell these as cheap as the stems (relative to MSRP listed on the Syntace website) it could sell for about $100. Not bad considering Snytace' reputation for bulletproof parts, and the price of other CF seatposts.
    This space for rent.

Members who have read this thread: 0