Paging Trevor with the blue King hubs- Mtbr.com

Feb 2004

Paging Trevor with the blue King hubs

Hi Trevor. I posted in the Wheel and Tire forum regarding turquoise King hubs and somebody sais that you may be able top help me out. As dorky as this sounds I'm trying to decide between the turquoise blue and black hubs. I have quite a bit of "SID blue" on my bike and it looks like the turquoise might be a match, but its hard to tell based on the King web site. I won't have a chance to see any hubs of that color "live" before I buy and just don't want to get color that is mis-matched to the "SID blue". If it doesn't match, I'll just stick to black. Do you have those King hubs? Could you post a photo? Any idea how close it is to "SID blue"? Thanks for you time.

Trail rider and racer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonriseRascal
    Hi Trevor. I posted in the Wheel and Tire forum regarding turquoise King hubs and somebody sais that you may be able top help me out. As dorky as this sounds I'm trying to decide between the turquoise blue and black hubs. I have quite a bit of "SID blue" on my bike and it looks like the turquoise might be a match, but its hard to tell based on the King web site. I won't have a chance to see any hubs of that color "live" before I buy and just don't want to get color that is mis-matched to the "SID blue". If it doesn't match, I'll just stick to black. Do you have those King hubs? Could you post a photo? Any idea how close it is to "SID blue"? Thanks for you time.
    Hi, sorry it has taken me a while to reply to your post regarding the Hubs. I have a feeling that the Turquoise color is not a perfect match to Sid blue colour. In fact for comparative purposes I have taken a picture of an IF with blue sid WC and blue hubs FYI.

Ok My turquoise hubs

and

I really like the turquoise color alot as it is different I guess. It is no where near as ugly as the YETI turquoise colour is FWIW.

But all that said I think this is what you want??? Very nice looking for sure. The colour is Navy blue and I think thats what you want.

For what it is worth, The king hubs are second to none with regards to build, looks, reliability and durability. I have ridden these things in hub high water and the worst mud conditions and these just continued to work like a dream.

Hope this all help
    Trevor!

Feb 2004

Thanks Trevor!

Thanks! I really appreciate the help, thanks for taking you time to help me out.