New Reba- Mtbr.com

Thread: New Reba

mtbr member

New Reba

The story can be found https://www.light-bikes.de/eng/2008/...-all-new-reba/ as usual from a Euro site.

When people talk shock internals I have no idea what they mean. It's an air spring with negative air and . . .

Where does this fork sit compared to the Sid? Is the sid sort of a World Cup reba then (as has been noted before).

I guess I'm not convinced that the German A: Kilo can provide the same quality of suspension as Fox and Rock Shox so I am considering the later 2 plus even there through axle designs if only there were a light (w/carbon axle) hub.

ups and downs
    It's more like a slightly longer travel SID Team in that the max travel is 120mm. So you're carrying the extra mass of the longer stanchions to provide 80/100/120mm adjustability. The Reba Team is 1610gms, so it's about 1/4 pound heavier than the SID Team. If you only need 100m travel the SID Team is likely still a better choice, but if you wanted 120mm travel the Reba Team would be your choice.

No longer 26
    I'm with you Slobber. Seems llike the "light" Reba was redesigned and became the new SID.

G
    You can't depend on honest answers from dependant hands...

meow, meow.
    If Rock Shox keeps this up, the next one in line for redesign would be Revelation, and then the Pike. I'd love to ride a coil u-turn Pike made ~200g lighter (without compromising anything) . )

Members who have read this thread: 0