cheap light seat? Sette evo ti good?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

cheap light seat? Sette evo ti good?

thinking about getting this one: Sette Evo Ti Saddle at Price Point

anything else I should look at?, needs to be at about that price or less and similar weight. I'm just worried about it not being comfy.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Iv been thinking about one of these. Its half the wieght but more than 4 time's the price
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

mtbr member
    Saddle isn't something to skimp on. Find one that fits without regard to price tag or weight if you plan on riding over 2 hours or so. I found this out the hard way (as many others have as well). If you don't know what fits you, get fit by a reputable shop. Many shops also have demo saddles so you can try them out.

If you just start orderering saddles on the internet you will always end up spending more money then if you had just done it the right way from the beginning. Many of us have gone down that road...
    CyclingCentralVa.org

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe3 View Post
    I'm just worried about it not being comfy.
    Why worry? Either it is or it isn't, but there's nothing you can do about it except try it out and resell it if it's not comfortable. Trial and error can be a hassle, but it's the best way to find out what works for you.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    i know this is an old post, but the Evo definitely isn't comfy. I bought it b/c of price and weight, but even with nice gel padded bike shorts you really get your ass kicked. it looks really cool though. small profile, it seems better for roadies.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Sette is phasing out some of it's products, so it might be good to act swiftly if you see something from them you want.The pricepoint reps are not always aware of when Sette does this.
    roccowt.
    rocnbikemeld

Members who have read this thread: 0