Rock Shox Ride Experience at Evergreen Mountain Bike Festival- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Rock Shox Ride Experience at Evergreen Mountain Bike Festival

Hey everyone,

We'll be at the Evergreen Mountain Bike Festival this coming weekend in Issaquah. Stop by and see us if you are interested in trying out new Rock Shox suspension on your own bike or even if you just need some guidance in tuning your Rock Shox fork or shock. We'll have everything from SID 26 and 29, Revelation 26 and 29, Lyrik, Totem, BoXXer, Monarch and Monarch Plus as well as Vivid Product.
    Come by the festival and say hi!
    For more information on what we do check out 2012 Ride Experience | SRAM
    For more information on the festival go to Evergreen Mountain Bike Festival! June 8th - 10th 2012
    We hope to see you out there!
    Thanks!

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Darn, I wish you were available the last weekend of the month as I have a Revelation on my Satori and am having a heck of a time getting it feeling good.

mtbr member
    Let me know what problems you are having and I can definitely help you with this.
    Thanks!

mtbr member
    What times and days will you be there? I just got a SID and would like help getting it set up correctly.
    Thanks
    They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time

mtbr member
    I'll be set up all day Saturday (8am-5pm) and it sounds like I may also be at Summit Ridge on Sunday.

mtbr member

The Rock Shox gys were great!

Stopped by your tent in Black Diamond this weekend. I had no idea of what to expect from the Rock Shox tent. Along with being able to inspect and hold their newest products and get a couple stickers (thanks!) a great mechanic looked over my fork and offered to install a shock to try out. He offered great servicing information and was just real pleasant to talk with. Sorry I don't remeber his name, all the RS folks were great though. Glad to have them at our local bike event. I look forward to seeing them next year- with a Vivid Air!

Members who have read this thread: 0