Griffin-Russell Trail system?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2004

Griffin-Russell Trail system?

Not the other Snoqualmie Valley Griffin that's closed now. The one outside Enumclaw.

Any feedback on it? Horse chowed trails? No "flow"?

Thinkin' about swinging by there to check it out.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Nobody? Buehler?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Griffin-Russell Trail system?-griffin%2520russell%2520baldy.jpg  

I didn't do it
    I've often wondered what's back in that area but it seems like there are a lot of horses out there, judging by the parking lot. I'm afraid to look..

JRA
    mtbr member
    KCECH says something about share w/ hikers & bicycles ... don't forget the $75 Hancock pass.

I didn't do it
    Quote Originally Posted by JRA View Post
    KCECH says something about share w/ hikers & bicycles ... don't forget the $75 Hancock pass.
    That's just rich-tons o horses and another Hancock pass. Too bad because looking at the map that area just might have some potential.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Didn't know that was hancock land... I thought one pass covered all? Kind of surprised that it seems like no one has ridden there since most of us have driven by it to get to the 410 stuff.. How about across the street? Heard about it, got a map, never been....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Griffin-Russell Trail system?-mill-hill_9-5-09.jpg  

I didn't do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Borneo View Post
    Didn't know that was hancock land... I thought one pass covered all? Kind of surprised that it seems like no one has ridden there since most of us have driven by it to get to the 410 stuff.. How about across the street? Heard about it, got a map, never been....
    That being Hancock land was news to me as well. One thing about this whole permit thing is that there might be four areas, each with a $75.00 pass. I've actually seen bikes leaving that lot across the street.

I didn't do it
    Quote Originally Posted by nwbikur View Post
    That being Hancock land was news to me as well. One thing about this whole permit thing is that there might be four areas, each with a $75.00 pass. I've actually seen bikes leaving that lot across the street.
    Make that 2 areas that seem to charge for bike access, as near as I can tell from the Hancock website. It seems like they still want a separate fee for each area but it's not really clear if that's actually the case. I'll have to check my Snoqualmie area pass when I get home to see if there's anything on there that specifically designates it as the snoqualmie only access.

Members who have read this thread: 0