The Drop-In Zone, Ferndale - opinions?- Mtbr.com
    3 on the tree

The Drop-In Zone, Ferndale - opinions?

I'm in the market for a Yeti 575, and the Drop-In Zone quoted me a very nice price to build and deliver to SoCal. Therefore, a few questions for the Washington crew. Does anybody have experience with this shop? Quality mechanics? Cool people? Timely bulding of bikes? Thanks in advance for any responses!
    Smog builds character.

oly

Jul 2004
    If your a Ridemonkey user post that question in the PNW forum. I believe ive read good things about that shop there....

direct link...
    http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Just roll it......

Yep, I've worked with DropnZone

I got a set of wheels (Atomlab Trailpimps) through DropnZone over a year ago and Alan was great to work with and offered me a great price. I actually had an issue with my rear hub not long after getting them and he took care of it for me right away (replacing the hub entirely) and got me my wheel back to me within a few days after receiving it.

Also, I have a buddy that just got a Yeti ASX from him two weeks ago and he also received a killer deal - plus Alan had it for him within a week. Based on those two transactions, I'd personally recommend him. Just beware, the guy will talk your ear off....he loves talking bikes!! Seriously though....it's nice talking to a guy that rides and is as enthusiastic about bikes as we are!

Cheers,
    EB

Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Steamthief
    I'm in the market for a Yeti 575, and the Drop-In Zone quoted me a very nice price to build and deliver to SoCal. Therefore, a few questions for the Washington crew. Does anybody have experience with this shop? Quality mechanics? Cool people? Timely bulding of bikes? Thanks in advance for any responses!
    I have many teammates whove dealt with alen at drop n zone and have nothing but positive things to say about him.

3 on the tree

Dropn'zone

Thanks for your responses, people. 100% good news on mtbr and ridemonkey. Allen's also very quick in responding to e-mails, too.

Quote Originally Posted by turdburgle
    I have many teammates whove dealt with alen at drop n zone and have nothing but positive things to say about him.
    Smog builds character.