White Clay/Middle Run Conditions?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

White Clay/Middle Run Conditions?

I was looking to ride White Clay Middle run this Saturday 12/22/07 but with all the rain we've had the last couple weeks I was wondering if anyone who lives in the area could tell me how the trails are? I'm hoping that this week being rain free will help dry them out.

Thanks in advance. --Mark

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Not to hiJack the thread, but I was hoping to get down one day next week and was wondering if there is any kind of hunting going on yet.

Thanks
    Mike

mtbr member
    I was out there a few weeks ago and we saw a few people hunting out in the Judge Morris. Me and a buddy road French Creek in PA last weekend and the place was lousy with hunters. Probably saw half dozen or more. Kinda gets scary sometimes. --Mark

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by WindWalker
    Not to hiJack the thread, but I was hoping to get down one day next week and was wondering if there is any kind of hunting going on yet.

Thanks
    You're safe until mid-January (19th-26th), except for a special hunt at Middle Run on 7 and 8 January. Area will be closed to all users (except designated hunters) on those days.

The special hunt (7-8 January) does not affect White Clay Creek or Judge Morris, only Middle Run Natural Area. The mid-January hunt only affects certain areas of White Clay Creek. All of Middle Run and some sections of White Clay Creek remain open during normal shotgun seasons.

TS

Members who have read this thread: 0