Tuesday evening group rides Charlottesville- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Oct 2011

Tuesday evening group rides Charlottesville

I ran into someone on Tuesday after my ride at Preddy Creek on Tuesday that mentioned Tuesday evening group rides in the C'ville area. I have tried to sign up for the email chain but I don't seem to get emails. Where is next weeks ride, and what time?

WillWorkForTrail
    I'd recommend you contact someone directly from CAMBC or hit CAMBC - Charlottesville Area Mountain Bike Club - the calendar there say's they rotate between several places for the ride. I know at least one of the cambc guys is on here.

featherweight clydesdale
    Quote Originally Posted by blknblu118 View Post
    I ran into someone on Tuesday after my ride at Preddy Creek on Tuesday that mentioned Tuesday evening group rides in the C'ville area. I have tried to sign up for the email chain but I don't seem to get emails. Where is next weeks ride, and what time?
    I'm PM you the email for Carey who leads those rides
    Charlottesville Area Mountain Bike Club
    www.cambc.org

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    Thanks fattire I shot her an email. I think it was her I ran into on Tuesday.

That was such a bad night, I got stormed on while riding, then I locked my keys in the trunk right as it started getting dark, then it stormed again while I was waiting on emergency road side assistance. I am so grateful for the bathrooms or I would have been stuck in the rain in the dark all alone with no shelter.

featherweight clydesdale
    Quote Originally Posted by blknblu118 View Post
    Thanks fattire I shot her an email. I think it was her I ran into on Tuesday.

That was such a bad night, I got stormed on while riding, then I locked my keys in the trunk right as it started getting dark, then it stormed again while I was waiting on emergency road side assistance. I am so grateful for the bathrooms or I would have been stuck in the rain in the dark all alone with no shelter.
    Sounds like you should get one of those magnetic hide-a-keys.
    Charlottesville Area Mountain Bike Club
    www.cambc.org

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    Yeah, I agree.

Members who have read this thread: 0