Trail conditions in Davis, WV- Mtbr.com
    formerly Giantxc

Trail conditions in Davis, WV

Hey all,

I was planning a ski trip to Canaan valley this weekend (downhill and cross country), but with all the warm weather was wondering if I should bring my bike in addition to my skis. Anthing ridable or has it not been quite that warm?

Thanks

Mike

Because I am !
    I hope someone from that area responds to your inquiry. I would actually like to know if it would be worth making a trip over there from the western part of the state. You may want to take your bike anyway. There are alot of rocky areas in that part of the state so the mud may not be too deep........ The slopes should be fun anyway......

Alright, let's ride!
    Give Dirt Bean a call. They will be happy to give you current trail conditions. I was there this past weekend for a training camp. We were going to do a mountain bike ride but were told that the trails are either extremely muddy or snow covered. The snow covered ones are unridable. We ended up doing a couple of road rides.

formerly Giantxc
    Thanks for the advice guys. My friends and I consulted and decided to postpone our trip to President's day weekend in hopes of better snow. Bike related content? As a result, I can get my VO2 max checked this weekend!

Members who have read this thread: 0