• 06-27-2016
    bavass
    Stuarts Draft Wanyesboro Va area!
    I am new to Mountain Biking. Out of shape. I have invested in a old Trek 4300 and a new roof rack. I want to ride to build strength, stamina etc.. I quick smoking 6 almost 7 years ago and put the pounds on. I want to lose 120 pounds. Currently I am 300lbs and looking for a riding partner that is just starting out to go on this journey with me. Need a riding partner that wants to ride in the evening during the week. I would love to ride Mon through Thurs after work. Anybody that might be interested please post here or drop me a PM.
  • 06-28-2016
    Bigdropchop
    Will be glad to ride some trails with you come late summer and on. Poison Ivy is not my friend so I tend to stay away from single track in late spring and summer. I ride the bike parks this time of year. We could ride some fireroads (Coal Road) from time to time though. I'm in Draft and in about the same shape as you.
  • 11-02-2016
    bavass
    damn man sorry just saw this. where in Draft are you? I live over behind the High School. Was out on coal road this evening and rode Turkey Pen
  • 11-03-2016
    Bigdropchop
    I live near the Coal Road on the Draft side.
  • 11-09-2016
    bavass
    Nice, How is the traffic on coal road this time of year in the evenings? I would like to ride some with you. I have been riding in a neighborhood but getting bored with that. On the weekends I am in Lynchburg so I ride the Heritage Trail/Blackwater rail trail. Usually hit it for 22 miles. I am stuck in my weight loss. lost 26lbs down to 274 and can't seem to get off that. I need to ride more during the week after I get off work. I am usually back in the Draft around 4:30pm Mon-Thurs and like I said Fri, Sat, and Sun I am in Lynchburg.