Staunton/ Waynesboro area riders- Mtbr.com
    I throw poo

Staunton/ Waynesboro area riders

There's a new-ish bke shop in Staunton, and the guy there is trying to get a club started, so I thought I'd post his e-mail for anyone that's interested.

I am writing to remind everyone to join us this Wednesday at Black Dog Bikes, 6:30 pm, to meet to form a new cycling club in Staunton. Come ready to discuss name ideas, club organization (officers? dues? meeting schedule? etc.), goals, and mission of the club. We will have refreshments!

I also wanted to give everyone a link to a ride/info forum I created that I believe could be very handy to spread info about rides, events, etc. It is a free forum created on proboards. I really think it is a great way to organize group rides, discuss events, share product info, etc. The more people that know about it and use it the more valuable it becomes so tell your friends. (But please bear with me if there are any "technical difficulties" - I'm new at this).

http://stauntoncycling.proboards50.com/index.cgi

Please spread the word about the meeting and the forum message board. If you have questions about either the club or the forum, feel free to call me at 887-8700.

Thanks,

James Burris
    Dang it, now I'm running a coolness deficit for sure.

Feb 2006
    I'd love to come, but unfortunately I'll be at work during those hours.

I throw poo
    Quote Originally Posted by mud'n'sweat
    I'd love to come, but unfortunately I'll be at work during those hours.
    This Sunday there is a no-drop casual road ride (noobs and hybrid bikes welcome) leaving from Black Dog Bikes at 10:30am they also have group trainer/movie time on tues and thurs at 6:00pm. If you need to know more check out club message board.
    Dang it, now I'm running a coolness deficit for sure.

Members who have read this thread: 0