Snow Shoe?- Mtbr.com

Thread: Snow Shoe?

Mar 2007

Snow Shoe?

How is it? I'm planning a trip up there but now i cant decide if i would like to go there or just go up to diablo. Can anyone give me some advice. It would be greatly appreciated.

the unvarnished nonsense
    I'm assuming you're interested in DH. That being said, you may want to check out some of the opinions over on the DH forum. There was a Snowshoe v. Diablo discussion/thread over there about a two weeks ago. Never been to Diablo, so I couldn't offer an opinion to you.
    "Sufficient to have stood, yet free to fall."
    -John Milton, Paradise Lost

Bicyclochondriac.
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by quazi
    How is it? I'm planning a trip up there but now i cant decide if i would like to go there or just go up to diablo. Can anyone give me some advice. It would be greatly appreciated.
    I only do lift serviced / shuttled riding about once a year, but I really like Snowshoe. I've been to Platykill in NY, Northstar in Tahoe, some place in Park City, Utah, and out of the four I thought Snowshoe was the best by far. I am not an extreme DH/FR rider, but I like something challenging, and I liked Snowshoe because there was a good range of difficulty from moderately hard to stuff I would never do.

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    I've ridden both snowshoe and diablo, PM me with any questions you have.
    Just ride.....

Members who have read this thread: 0