SnotCycle Pics 1/31/2009- Mtbr.com
    Bicycle rider

SnotCycle Pics 1/31/2009

I thought I would start a thread that we can post SnotCycle pics in. Many thanks to the organizers We all had a great time!
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Cool Pictures of the Patapsco Night Riders!!!

ISO Perpetual FLOW
    Here's a few pictures of my 13yr old doing her first SS race

Sorry... can't figure out how to upload images. Can someone give me some help.

mtbr member
    Click on the "paperclip" icon (you might have to hit the "Go Advanced" button first) and this will allow you to attach the image.

Or if you have uploaded the picture to a site like flickr or picasa, then click the yellow icon of mountains and sun/moon and insert the url of the picture in the pop-up window.

mtbr member
    What I do is (as most of you have seen this site) go to my flickr site, click on the picture on flickr I want, enlarge it, then right click on it and go to properties, then I copy the url (thats the http://blah, blah, blah.jpg) then I come back to this posting...click on the "mountain" icon on the bar just above where I'm typing this, then "paste" that http://blah blah blah.jpg and BLAM there it is...good luck....

mtbr member

mtbr member
    Damnit...there's before pics (Jason, etc) and after pics (eujin), but none of me.

Wait...there's one of my enormous ass right after the start!

And another of my shoulder up through the woods!

Good, I'm ugly.
    "My Fat Hurts." - Me

Bicycle rider
    Wood, sorry I didn’t get a chance to meet you. What were you wearing and what was your number? I will see if I have any pics of you on my camera from when Ed was using it to take pics.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ExigeS
    Wood, sorry I didnít get a chance to meet you. What were you wearing and what was your number? I will see if I have any pics of you on my camera from when Ed was using it to take pics.

Ummm...I don't remember the number. But I had a bright orange jersey w/ logos on it, black tights, with some old padded shorts that have bright green on them. I'm tall, too. lol

I think you might have one from when Ed had it. When we came back into the woods on the first lap, I saw him standing there and said hi. The pics up show you two up front, and then Eujin behind me. So right in between there was me. Couldn't have been more than a 30 second gap or so at that point.

If you've got one, that would be pretty cool. Thanks man.
    "My Fat Hurts." - Me

Bicycle rider
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWood922
    Ummm...I don't remember the number. But I had a bright orange jersey w/ logos on it, black tights, with some old padded shorts that have bright green on them. I'm tall, too. lol

I think you might have one from when Ed had it. When we came back into the woods on the first lap, I saw him standing there and said hi. The pics up show you two up front, and then Eujin behind me. So right in between there was me. Couldn't have been more than a 30 second gap or so at that point.

If you've got one, that would be pretty cool. Thanks man.
    Here is the person in front of Eujin. Not orange but is this you? The next pic is the only orange jacket I could find.

mtbr member
    Nope and nope. lol

No worries!
    "My Fat Hurts." - Me

mtbr member
    Daaammmnnnn....25th?

I was all stoked that I didn't suck unti I saw that.

My poor dad lost his brakes on the 2nd lap, DNF.

Oh well, at least I finished and didn't get last. lol
    "My Fat Hurts." - Me

ISO Perpetual FLOW
    Quote Originally Posted by eujinc
    Click on the "paperclip" icon (you might have to hit the "Go Advanced" button first) and this will allow you to attach the image.

Or if you have uploaded the picture to a site like flickr or picasa, then click the yellow icon of mountains and sun/moon and insert the url of the picture in the pop-up window.
    Thanks for the help but I'm still getting upload errors when I try. I'm trying to upload from my PC. Anyway the pics you guys put up are all great

Thanks eujinc...that was it

So here's my baby girl

Snow day 001.jpg

Snow day 002.jpg

Snow day 003.jpg
    Last edited by 269er; 02-03-2009 at 09:15 AM.

mtbr member
    269er, your pics might be too large. Try resizing to something like 800 x 600 pixels before uploading.

Wood, don't mean to burst your bubble but there's a slight problem with the beginner class results. Jason's & Greg's first lap somehow was not counted, only the end time. Once corrected and they move back to 1st & 2nd, everybody will move down 2 spots. Still, you made it to the top half of the class on your first race. Good job.

mtbr member
    Yeah it can't be loaded from your hard drive folder/file...it has to come from a site where the picture is actually a URL...example
    https://blahblahpicture.jpg
    I upload all mine to flickr account, then, copy from there the URL of the picture. That's the way your picture gets a URL...good luck

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by eujinc
    269er, your pics might be too large. Try resizing to something like 800 x 600 pixels before uploading.

Wood, don't mean to burst your bubble but there's a slight problem with the beginner class results. Jason's & Greg's first lap somehow was not counted, only the end time. Once corrected and they move back to 1st & 2nd, everybody will move down 2 spots. Still, you made it to the top half of the class on your first race. Good job.

I was TRYING to ignore that.

"My Fat Hurts." - Me

ISO Perpetual FLOW
    Quote Originally Posted by cableguy46
    Yeah it can't be loaded from your hard drive folder/file...it has to come from a site where the picture is actually a URL...example
    https://blahblahpicture.jpg
    I upload all mine to flickr account, then, copy from there the URL of the picture. That's the way your picture gets a URL...good luck
    It can be loaded from a hard drive... just have to re-size it, then click on the paper clip icon and add the images

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    ROCK ON JENNY! Great pics.
    Former XXC Mag publisher (re)turned amateur bike blogger at The Soiled Chamois.

mtbr member
    Ed, once you click on the paperclip, you'll get the screen like below. Hit Browse to select the photo from your hard drive then hit Upload and you are done.

mtbr member
    269er, great pics of Jenny. She did real good on the SS.

mtbr member
    WOW Eujinc, your one of those "Master Computer Guys" too, god I love having you all around, you help us rookies out...thanks, I'm laughing over the ritual I do to get pictures up...thank you, thank you....and 269er...my goodness look at how long Jenny's right leg is in that picture of her at the start line, my god she's going to be 6+ feet... Great Pics.

Ed

mtbr member
    Wait a minute...where is this paper clip?????? I dont see it???? Stupid me again!

mtbr member
    AHHHH Found it...you go to "Advance" never been here before...very cool...

mtbr member
    Ed did you really not take a pic of me when i yelled "caaabllleee guuuyyyyyy". LOL

Maybe instead of yelling at you, I should've been riding faster, eh?
    "My Fat Hurts." - Me

mtbr member
    I had one assignment...the camera was Jasons so all pictures had to be taken of Jason, any others would be "fluff"...guess you'll have to do a bunch more races to get your picture taken... Just wait some races there are tons of photographers, then try and find thier web sites to get copies that you can't copy but you have to buy, thats a good one...

mtbr member
    hahahahahhahahaha...fluff.
    "My Fat Hurts." - Me

Bicycle rider
    Quote Originally Posted by cableguy46
    I had one assignment...the camera was Jasons so all pictures had to be taken of Jason, any others would be "fluff"...guess you'll have to do a bunch more races to get your picture taken... Just wait some races there are tons of photographers, then try and find thier web sites to get copies that you can't copy but you have to buy, thats a good one...
    And you did well

Bicycle rider
    The official results are fixed and posted! http://www.tri-performance.com/raceresult.php?raceid=50

Members who have read this thread: 0