Slatyfork riding thursday, friday or saturday- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Slatyfork riding thursday, friday or saturday

I'll be at snowshoe with my family wednesday - sunday and want to ride Slatyfork but just looking for some other people so I don't have to head out on my own.

I'm fine with riding 25-40 miles per day and can only ride one day though. Post back here if anyone is interested I do have internet access at our unit so I can stay in touch.

Because I am !
    Quote Originally Posted by jpramik
    I'll be at snowshoe with my family wednesday - sunday and want to ride Slatyfork but just looking for some other people so I don't have to head out on my own.

I'm fine with riding 25-40 miles per day and can only ride one day though. Post back here if anyone is interested I do have internet access at our unit so I can stay in touch.

Well, would love to this coming weekend, but I'm not sure I can get away this weekend.
    My son and I just drove up there the 11th and 12th and the trails were in great shape.
    Since you have internet there, if something happens at the last minute, likely Friday,
    I'll let you know if we'd be available on Sat. or Sun.

That's our favorite place in the state. Have you ridden there before? Because 25
    Slatyfork miles is like 35 or 40 somewhere else . If you haven't ridden there
    before check out my post about "our version of the Slatyfork Epic" and check out
    some of the pics. It might let you know what the trails are like. Whether I can
    make it or not I'd be glad to point our a few trails. Of course if you know the area,
    I'll shut up and let you choose the route.

ODN
    Caffeine ! "Do stupid things faster and with more energy" ! !

mtbr member
    Outdoornut,

I've never ridden there but I do endurance races in the Michaux state forest which seems to be the same style of trails. I could use my Edge GPS and buy the map from ERTC, I've ridden for about 15 years and usually by myself.

If you do happen to go down that way post back, I'd be real happy not to go it alone.

Members who have read this thread: 0