Patapsco Turkey Day Ride- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Patapsco Turkey Day Ride

What a GREAT day for the ride and it turned out to be a fabulous group to ride with...I got talked into the 8am "Hammer" ride (didn't take much, just had to see everyone getting ready)...glad my cardiologist doesn't read this site or she'd take my bikes away...I brought up the rear though...Some of us just barely made it back in time for the photo shoot...that was awesome seeing everyone in line for the picture....Got to meet a few fellow "posters" and it was a blast riding with ya all....hope to hook up again real soon...\

Pictures will be posted on my Flickr site real soon...there currently up loading...so you'll see a couple of them...videos of the start too...enjoy everyone...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL...I FELL VERY THANKFUL TODAY THAT I WOKE UP AND WAS ABLE TO RIDE WITH ALL OF YOU...THANKS.

Ed

Sweeper
    Great meeting everyone!! Fun ride. Cant wait to see the pics Ed!

mtbr member

Here's one...check out the link in my signature...all the pics are now uploaded...fat and happy too, just finished Turkey dinner.... ahhhhhh

mtbr member

Sweet shot clearing the Log...good job!

mtbr member
    Looks like a great Turkey Day ride. Enjoyed the photos and videos on your flickr site, Ed. I am going to have to try to clear that log next time out.

Members who have read this thread: 0