New ride board- Mtbr.com

Thread: New ride board

Bikecurious
    Aug 2007

New ride board

While this is a great forum, I've been looking for a ride board specifically for the Shenandoah Valley area, around Harrisonburg/Staunton/Waynesboro even more specifically. However there doesn't seem to be any, or maybe I'm just retarded and have been looking in the wrong place. So I decided to start one. Its basically just a place to post rides you want to organize and to see who might be interested, or to find people to ride with. I know I've got a super tight schedule so its really hard to coordinate with my regular riding buddies, and I'm sure other people do too, and I thought this might be good way for people to find other people to ride with when they've got free time but nobody to ride with. I also put in a section for trail info and for roadies (to be fair). I hope it may be a useful service fir local riders. Check it out, use it, let me know what you think. Thanks-Greg

Gravity addict
    I know what you mean about tight schedules...anyways most friday morning from 8am to 2pm Im free to ride. I generally ride everything in sherando to walnut creek. If my sons away on visitation those weekends are open for some shredding as well.
    How's that dirt taste?

Gravity addict
    I know what you mean about tight schedules...anyways most friday morning from 8am to 2pm Im free to ride. I generally ride everything in sherando to walnut creek. If my sons away on visitation those weekends are open for some shredding as well.
    How's that dirt taste?

Gravity addict
    How's that dirt taste?

Members who have read this thread: 0