N Baltimore bike shop recommendations- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

N Baltimore bike shop recommendations

Can anyone recommend a Terry dealer in the N Baltimore area (specifically Cockeysville)? My two possibilities are:
    Bel Air: Black Cat Bicycle Co.
    and
    Ellicott City: Race Pace

I have a friend who needs to order a Terry bicycle, but I know of no shops in MD except for the Bike Doctor in Stephensville and Princeton Bikes in Ellicott City. Bike Doctor is a bit far from Cockeysville, and Princeton Bikes is not listed as a dealer.

Any thoughts or insights?? I want to find her a good shop with people who will really take care of her.

Thanks!

-sunny

Fixed and single.
    you might wanna check Lutherville bike shop, or the Bike Connection(the owner is a d*ck, so I try to shy away). P.S. Sweet Moorewood

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

thoughts

http://www.luthervillebikeshop.com/Products.cfm#Bikes
    Lutherville is nice, but pricey.
    you may have a tricky time finding a Terry dealer nearby.

Randy at Bike Connection may be able to get Terry bikes since he recently got their clothes, but mostly they're about Trek.

http://thebicycleconnection.com/site/page.cfm?PageID=31

My favorite bike spot is Chakra Cycles on Papermill road at the NCRR trail. They can get Schwinn, GT, Mongoose, Salsa bikes and they'll provide great prices, but they don't have any real inventory to speak of since their bread and butter is rentals.
    http://www.chakracyclesstation.com/
    Talk to Kate Wright.

Another local shop is mostly about tri-athletes
    http://www.tri-speed.com/home.htm

I am the owl
    Try Performance in Perry Hall, I believe I have seen a Terry in there even though they aren't listed on the Terry web site as a dealer. And despite being part of the evil empire, the store manager and service manager are certified bike nuts who know their stuff.
    SingleSpeedOutlaw .com
    Riding Bikes and Drinking Beer.

Unit 91
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyracegirl
    and Princeton Bikes is not listed as a dealer.
    That would be called Princeton Sports. I cant help you on this one though. We dont carry Terry.
    Bikes

Feb 2004
    Since your in Cockeysville you might also want to check out stuff in PA. There is a place called Adventure Cycling and Fitness in York about 45 mins from there (located on RT 30) Might be worth a try. I've been in Blacklcat once or twice but only to have some work done once and to get a Magazine to kill time. They are fairly small so they would most likely have to order it, but the people there were pretty cool so.

Can anyone recommend a Terry dealer in the N Baltimore area (specifically Cockeysville)? My two possibilities are:
    Bel Air: Black Cat Bicycle Co.
    and
    Ellicott City: Race Pace

I have a friend who needs to order a Terry bicycle, but I know of no shops in MD except for the Bike Doctor in Stephensville and Princeton Bikes in Ellicott City. Bike Doctor is a bit far from Cockeysville, and Princeton Bikes is not listed as a dealer.

Any thoughts or insights?? I want to find her a good shop with people who will really take care of her.

Thanks!

-sunny

mtbr member
    Thanks for the info.

Actually, I'm at a bike shop in San Diego. A woman came in who lives in Cockeysville, but was here on business. Since she didn't know who to ask, I'm just doing some leg work for her.

I'll pass on the info, and hopefully she can get a good bike that fits her.

-sunny

Unit 91
    Thanks for the info.

Actually, I'm at a bike shop in San Diego. A woman came in who lives in Cockeysville, but was here on business. Since she didn't know who to ask, I'm just doing some leg work for her.

I'll pass on the info, and hopefully she can get a good bike that fits her.

-sunny
    What bike shop do you work at? I am wearing a Holland Bike Shop shirt right now, dont know if you have heard of it.
    Bikes

kung food
    Quote Originally Posted by riderx
    Try Performance in Perry Hall, I believe I have seen a Terry in there even though they aren't listed on the Terry web site as a dealer. And despite being part of the evil empire, the store manager and service manager are certified bike nuts who know their stuff.
    Indeed. Good guys, and my sister purchased a Terry there.

Members who have read this thread: 0