Mountain Bike 101 at White Clay, June 10th- Mtbr.com
    Smarter Than He Looks

Mountain Bike 101 at White Clay, June 10th

The TrailSpinners' next 'Intro To Mountainbiking' session will be Sunday, June 10th, 1pm at White Clay Creek State Park's Nine Ft Road area and sponsored by Eastern Mountain Sports.

We'll work on some basic skills in a friendly environment (on grass!) then head out to ride some of the sweetest trails in the Mid-Atlantic area.

This is a FREE event (normal DE State Park fees apply).

If you're new to trail riding, want to brush up on some skills, or just want a guided trail ride, we'd love to have you join us. To help us plan, please register by sending me a PM.

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    wow I just found this site and I used to ride white clay. Iron Hill brandywine. since i moved south I havnt had anyone to ride with in YEARS.

I'll have to keep checking here and perhaps I can make a ride or two

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    Im looking to start trail riding and wanted to know how often do you guy have beginer rides. Im looking to start riding asap. Thanks.

Smarter Than He Looks
    Quote Originally Posted by rcracer View Post
    Im looking to start trail riding and wanted to know how often do you guy have beginer rides. Im looking to start riding asap. Thanks.
    check out Delaware Trail Spinners Home for info about group rides, beginner events, etc.

Members who have read this thread: 0