Looking For Patient People To Ride With In DE- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2005

Looking For Patient People To Ride With In DE

The title doesn't say it all, but I've had to take close to the last two years off due to injuries, and have now decided to dive headlong back into riding again. The problem is that most of the group I rode with no longer rides themselves, so I'm now seeking out some new company. I used to be able to ride along at a decent clip, but have gotten a little soft in my hiatis, so I need to find someone who's a little on the patient side while I get my legs back.

Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in dragging me around. My schedule is pretty much open, and I'd really appreciate the company.

Thanks.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Contact the Delaware TrailSpinners. If you live near Newark, you have several fun places to Ride. Fair Hill, Iron Hill, Middle Run, Elk Neck, etc. All of which are less than 30 minutes drive from downtown Newark. Get in touch with the Spinners, the have weekly rides for all levels.

Jan 2004
    If you wouldn't mind riding with an obese guy that has taken the last couple years off as well you can count me in. I'm seriously slow at this point and you would have to not mind waiting up for me. 10 to 15 miles is my limit at this point. If you would like to hook up for a jaunt let me know.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005

Thanks For the Replies!

Sincere thanks!

Will- I'll be in touch, and maybe we can get together soon.

Thanks again.

Edit: Will- Looks like you can't receive email, but feel free to contact me if you're interested in riding some time.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jan 2004
    I changed my setting so I can recieve email. Lets see how the weather pans out and maybe we can hook up for a ride. I used to ride a few times a week after work and thats an option. A couple hour evening ride would work for me. How do you feel about a Ritten House Park loop and depending on how it goes a venture to White Clay from that point. Out and back a Ritten House is flat and totals 9 miles