Looking to get into DH/FR?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Looking to get into DH/FR?

That's good, because I am looking to get out of DH. I am looking to trade my DH bike for a very nice XC/Trail bike. If you have a nice trail bike you are interested in trading/selling, let me know. Many people from the area have seen the bike so they can vouch for its existence and condition (3 rides). It has all the best parts available, no cost spared. Right now has all XTR drivetrain but X.0 is available if you wish. Extremely well taken care of since I am a shop mechanic. I posted it in this forum because I would like to do a local trade, no shipping involved. I have many more pics and a full spec list available if you are interested. Anyways let me know what you have.

pay me

"Its All Good"
    That is a sweet looking stead. Hope you get someone that will enjoy it how it should be enjoyed, you shoyuld get a pretty hot XC bike as a trade for that.

I too have my Intense Uzzi sitting around gathering dust, have been forced back into XC, am enjoying it loads though.

Good luck with your trade
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    thanks man, i am hoping to get a sweet XC bike.
    pay me

Members who have read this thread: 0