I am in need of some riding buddies for Patapsco, Watershed, etc..- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2006

I am in need of some riding buddies for Patapsco, Watershed, etc..

Hey guys,

So I have been here for a week and have ridin a couple trails, but my friend that I drove here with is leaving in the morning, so I will be on my own. I am just looking to see if there are any guys around here who are down with doing some riding and perhaps some shuttling (i.e. the two of us drive two cars to avoid the climbing back out of the Shed). Let me know, I would love to get some rides going.

-Peter

mtbr member
    You can put me down for Patapsco, if you are still around.

Masher
    Me too, PM me. And that goes for anyone really. I love to ride whenever I can although I do admit I don't know the trails all that well yet.

mtbr member

How is tomorrow around 3:30pm?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterC
    I do admit I don't know the trails all that well yet.
    That line made me laugh because I'm probably worse. I always end up taking the same route and taking the same route in reverse to get back to the parking lot. I've only been to the park 4times.

mtbr member
    i lead rides at patapsco on tuesday afternoons & usually get out for early morning rides on the weekends. anyone is welcome to tag a long.

mtbr member
    clymber,
    I completely forgot about that yesterday. If next Tuesday is dry, I will come out for sure. You joining us today? Park & ride @ 5pm

mtbr member
    i wish i could, but the boss would kill me if i tried for 2 days in a row i gotta work late next tuesday, so maybe i could make a wed ride . . . i'll post up.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by clymberboy
    i lead rides at patapsco on tuesday afternoons & usually get out for early morning rides on the weekends. anyone is welcome to tag a long.
    What time on Tuesdays? What's the pace and distance?

mtbr member
    Show up at the Shed Sunday mornings around 10:00AM. There is usually a lot of people shuttling there at that time. Meet at the radio tower. Bring your BIG bike, armor, full face etc.

mtbr member
    Kudos to you guys. I don't know how you can ride those rigs up the mountain and wear those armors in 90+degree temp.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike A
    What time on Tuesdays? What's the pace and distance?
    we meet at rockburn, fields 7 & 8, typically around 430ish for a no drop casual+ pace. like i mentioned earlier, i'm not sure about this coming tuesday. if not i'll try to swing wednesday. otherwise, then its the weekend & next tuesday.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris9911
    Kudos to you guys. I don't know how you can ride those rigs up the mountain and wear those armors in 90+degree temp.
    It's called a Pickup Truck. Bikes for going down, trucks for going up.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by clymberboy
    we meet at rockburn, fields 7 & 8, typically around 430ish for a no drop casual+ pace. like i mentioned earlier, i'm not sure about this coming tuesday. if not i'll try to swing wednesday. otherwise, then its the weekend & next tuesday.
    looks like today is a wash. chris9911, you guys riding wed?

mtbr member
    No, this week looks terrible for the trail. I see rain in the forcast for this whole week. It's probably good idea to let it dry couple of days.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    So are people going to be going up to the shed this sunday? I would love to ride with some people who like adrenaline. Otherwise, I suppose I will have to ride road with the shop (I hope you realize I would much rather ride some mountain...)

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolbiker
    Show up at the Shed Sunday mornings around 10:00AM. There is usually a lot of people shuttling there at that time. Meet at the radio tower. Bring your BIG bike, armor, full face etc.
    You guys shuttling the trail from up off of Fishing Creek? I came down through there by accident on my HT and damn near killed myself. Nice builds and drops, I just wasn't prepared for it, lmao!!

Members who have read this thread: 0