Cooper's Rock- Mtbr.com

Thread: Cooper's Rock

Football44

Cooper's Rock

I'm going to Mo'town for the game on Saturday and riding Cooper's on Sunday. You're welcome to join (for the ride).
    Last edited by GrandpaSnook; 10-21-2009 at 06:24 PM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaSnook
    I'm going to Mo'town for the game on Saturday and riding Cooper's on Sunday. You're welcome to join (for the ride).
    I'd be more than happy to 'cept that I've got to fly out on Sunday so that means I'm riding on Satuday.

Football44
    BTW: short of trying to track down Gunnar, I'm looking to ride with somebody who knows the good stuff at Cooper's. I've ridden Cooper's about five times now, and I'll bet there's some good stuff I haven't seen yet. Despite my screen name, I'm 45 years old, a rigid single-speeder turned double-boinger, whose son plays for the 'neers. I'll be at the day use parking lot around 10:00. I guess I'm kinda tired of riding alone down there.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaSnook
    BTW: short of trying to track down Gunnar, I'm looking to ride with somebody who knows the good stuff at Cooper's. I've ridden Cooper's about five times now, and I'll bet there's some good stuff I haven't seen yet. Despite my screen name, I'm 45 years old, a rigid single-speeder turned double-boinger, whose son plays for the 'neers. I'll be at the day use parking lot around 10:00. I guess I'm kinda tired of riding alone down there.

Again, would be more than happy, but got to leave to apt at 4am to make my flight.

Members who have read this thread: 0