Cableguy- Mtbr.com

Thread: Cableguy

mtbr member
    Jul 2007

Cableguy

Hey Ed,

Its Gary (TREK) from the Wed night rides. Just wanted to let you know that we missed you out there this fall and winter. I just read your blog and I am glad you are doing OK. We wondered where you had disappeared, as we do genereally kill most people (only sometimes on purpose) and they never come back. I didnt realize we were killing you as you kept coming back for more. Hopefully we will have a few rides together in the upcoming season. You've got us all beat on the races and seat time and thats why we are in such a hurry on those rides....Call the shop (ask LUKE)and check when we are going as its been a little sporadic this winter. Well, I hope all is well.

Gary

Sweeper
    I am not sure where Ed has been. I know he has been riding his Road bike alot but I do not even see him post anymore. Hope he is not mad at anyone.

mtbr member
    Thanks Gary...yep actually TOO much riding, unbeknownst to me it was causing serious damage to my heart...Doctor made me stop racing and told me to back it off a few notches...unfortunately, the pace with you guys was like a race pace for me...would love to catch up with ya all again later this spring early summer...have BIG checkup and test in April, will learn more then...in the meantime been doing and very interested in DHing, less strain on the heart...yep been road riding too, not going to be blamed for tearing up muddy trails...my "urban" trail riding has been as much if not more fun than the trails...you know, dodging cars, buses, trucks, jumping ledges, DHing Federal Hill, climbing Fed Hill...stairs around Rash field...park benches, walls....lots of fun...best yet, my time...

I'll be back soon guys...ya all be careful, keep riding!

Ed
    aka - Cableguy...

Members who have read this thread: 0