Anybody down to ride, Harrisonburg area?- Mtbr.com
    Bikecurious
    Aug 2007

Anybody down to ride, Harrisonburg area?

The few riding buddies I have seem to have these pesky job things that really limit their riding availability, which is also cutting into my riding time, especially with my minimal employment situation. The weather is just too killer right now to not ride, and while I could ride by myself, I prefer to have someone around that can at least tell my girlfriend where to find my battered body when I get pitched off a cliff, and my schedule never seems to match up with the SVBC rides. So anybody looking to ride? I typically ride in the GWNF near Harrisonburg, Narrowback and Todd Lake area trails a lot, but am always looking for new trails. I usually put in about 8-15 mile rides but am at the point where I'd like to start pushing that a little more. I'm not fast, nor do I have a lot of endurance, but I'm stupid enough to ride about anything (or hike it). If anybody wants to hit some trails let me know, or PM me. I've got a pretty open schedule during the week as well as the weekend. Or we could just go to the bar and say we went riding, either way.
    -Greg
    Howdy Doody's past the House of Aquarius

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    I live at the Nut, I'll ride with you sometime. I just joined SVBC last week. I hear there's going to be an organized night ride tonight at the Nut. Meeting at the lower parking lot. I won't be there though. PM me and let's set something later this week.

dirt rider
    I have to be in Harrisonburg for a meeting on Thursday around lunchtime. I don't know for sure when I'll be done, but I'm assuming it'd be sometime in the early afternoon. I could bring my bike along with me, and catch up with you afterwards to ride a little bit. Let me know.

Members who have read this thread: 0