any dirt jump places in md? please post- Mtbr.com

Aug 2005

any dirt jump places in md? please post

title
    i want to try out dirt jumping with my stink p.
    i no its not made for dirt jumping i just wanna test it out, any ways i can make my back spring hard as a rock so its like my bike is a hard tail :P

Unit 91
    Where do you live?
    Bikes

Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by travistheone
    im lookin for some DJ's i live rigght next to loch raven
    I live in Columbia and there's a little section really close to me, under dirt jumps in the trail index

But all in all, the dirt jumps system in the Margroff trail in Western MD is hardcore. Not to mention the 12 miles miles of technical frickin trail that surround it! Sorry I can't be more help

Tony

Aug 2005
    Prop, i live in frederick.

The king is on fire
    Heh I know of some ;-)

Unit 91
    Quote Originally Posted by usafschue
    I live in Columbia and there's a little section really close to me, under dirt jumps in the trail index

But all in all, the dirt jumps system in the Margroff trail in Western MD is hardcore. Not to mention the 12 miles miles of technical frickin trail that surround it! Sorry I can't be more help

Tony
    That section wouldnt happen to be off the road that the hospital is on is it. I think I know of those jumps. Me and my friends are the co-creators of those jumps. Someone built them a long time ago and then we kinda re-shaped em. But now they need some TLC. Wanna help build/ride those jumps. Once football is over I am good.
    Bikes

May 2005
    Thar be trails within a short drive of LR. I know of ye olde general direction where they be but I ain't sailed me ship there be officially. Need me a local first see, to be taking me to the dirtjump booty that awaits, because this pirate ship can't find em. They be buried good see. AAAARRRRRRRR!!!!

(Talk Like a Pirate Day should be every day..... anyways, I be needing me someone like NotQuite to point out how to get to these jumps near me house)

mtbr member

Where?

Tony
    I used to ride mangroff all the time, it's one of the best trail systems i know of. But don't recall any dirt jumps? Where are they, not that i'll use them, but i'd just like to know.

mtbr member

Where?

Tony
    I used to ride mangroff all the time, it's one of the best trail systems i know of. But don't recall any dirt jumps? Where are they, not that i'll use them, but i'd just like to know.

Aug 2005
    i have no clue where Margroff is, and some more places to ride in frederick or close to frederick.

mtbr member
    Margroff is in Garrett county about 2-3 hours west of frederick, but my question was where within the margroff trail system is the dirt jumps.

Aug 2005
    isnt Wakefield VA like a 3 hours drive?

Bikes & Beer
    May 2005
    ****, from frederick, your best best is to hit the capitol crescent trails. i didnt send you, but south of bethesda, look to your left side, if you cant find it, i cant say much more

Aug 2005
    lol, MDrider is it supposed to be a secret place or you just dont want any one to know about it...

The king is on fire
    Nobody wants to give away spots online unless they're dicks. I've got my own DJ's 45 minutes away from you but I'm not going to give directions for many reasons.

May 2005
    Your best bet is to head over to dcstreet.com, introduce yourself, and get friendly with those guys. Their forum is DJ/street oriented and I imagine someone would be game to introduce ya to the spots.