mtbr member
    Jan 2004

WTB: black Machine Tech brake levers

Some months ago I was looking for a pair of black Machine Tech cantilevers, but could only come up with one, so I mixed-and-matched with a blue brake I already had, resulting in a very cool-looking pair of hybrid blue and black brakes. They look just plain rad.
    They're hooked up to a set of blue Machine Tech brake levers, and I think the absolute coolest looking thing in the world would be if the levers were a corresponding set of black-and-blue levers.
    So... anyone got any black Machine Tech levers they'd be willing to part with? Lemme know... I'll pay very good money for them.
    Tim
    undefined Absolutely must have: Black Machine Tech Zeroflex brake levers (the ones with the rotating leverage adjuster)

mtbr member
    I think the levers were only offered in pewter. The later design with the dial was available in a few different colors.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd395
    I think the levers were only offered in pewter. The later design with the dial was available in a few different colors.
    Actually, the dial design was the original one, I remember seeing them advertised around 1995, before V-Brakes came out. The pewter-colored oens with the stepped leverage adjuster came out in 1997 when Machine Tech (belatedly) introduced its own V-Brakes.
    undefined Absolutely must have: Black Machine Tech Zeroflex brake levers (the ones with the rotating leverage adjuster)