Official Slingshot Bikes Thread - Page 5- Mtbr.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    mtbr member
    Dec 2018
    delete
    Last edited by Paddyosonic; 01-12-2019 at 07:09 AM.

mtbr member
    Mar 2019
    First time poster ! Greetings all ! Have a 1995 Slingshot, recently repainted and cleaned up.....will post a pic later. My question is, has anyone replaced the "board" on the top tube themselves ? Hate to have to tear bike back down and send it in to get that done, but it is feeling kinda "sloopy" and pretty sure that's the issue. Appreciate your thoughts, so please share them.
    Thanks.

mtbr member
    Can't believe no one has replied. I have no idea whether it can be replaced. If it rides okay enough, I say just get used to it and enjoy the bike.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Mar 2019
    that's kinda where i'm at...just ride it. also cant get a response from folks in Michigan, either by email or phone....

mtbr member
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Rabbit View Post
    First time poster ! Greetings all ! Have a 1995 Slingshot, recently repainted and cleaned up.....will post a pic later. My question is, has anyone replaced the "board" on the top tube themselves ? Hate to have to tear bike back down and send it in to get that done, but it is feeling kinda "sloopy" and pretty sure that's the issue. Appreciate your thoughts, so please share them.
    Thanks.
    If you do a search on the forum for slingshot board replacement you should find some answers. It appears that the problem is two-fold. Slingshot changed the board design years ago and no longer does board replacement and to add to that 3M no longer produce the ScotchPly board material. Apparently somebody else does make an equivalent material and a couple of Slingshot owners have successfully fabricated their own replacement boards. The tricky part looks like getting the board slot area on the frame cleaned up properly, selecting the right epoxy, (DP-460 or maybe one of the high-end ScotchWeld epoxies) and getting the frame aligned accurately for the glue-up. If you can find the replacement material for ScotchPly board, a high quality epoxy and have access to a frame jig, then it is probably do-able. Search the forum. I know I've read of at least one success story with DIY board replacement. Good luck!

Lazy People Suck
    Official Slingshot Bikes Thread-slingshot.jpgCame across a Slingshot Big Shot Singlespeed 29er frameset on Craigslist and could not resist picking it up. It was in nice shape and built it up with mostly parts I had lying around. It turned up nicely, but not exacatly sure what I am going to do with it.
    "Son, The world needs ditchdiggers, too"-Ted Knight, Caddyshack

mtbr member
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Fett View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slingshot.jpg 
Views:	398 
Size:	279.6 KB 
ID:	1245175Came across a Slingshot Big Shot Singlespeed 29er frameset on Craigslist and could not resist picking it up. It was in nice shape and built it up with mostly parts I had lying around. It turned up nicely, but not exacatly sure what I am going to do with it.
    Oh, I can't see what possible use you could find for it. You should maybe just sell it to me.
    One of the all steel ones! Nice find!! What's the top-tube length on that puppy?

Lazy People Suck
    I believe it is an 18" frame. I think the ETT length is around 23".
    "Son, The world needs ditchdiggers, too"-Ted Knight, Caddyshack

-bustin punks
    Couldn't resist for $350 off the local craigslist

Came with a sorta ok, but not Slingshot ok Tange 395mm A-C unicrown fork. Now on the hunt for a straightblade Slingshot or Kona Project 2 fork in 1" threadless.

much better now - saddle height adjusted and head angle seems to be in the 70-71 ballpark with that rigid fork:

parts mix it came with is all over the place. Current thought/leaning is singlespeed dirt drop using one of those Cignet LD stems from Velo Orange - and maybe do another 650B build as my last one was perhaps my best riding slingshot ever.
    Last edited by fatchanceti; 04-10-2019 at 01:58 PM.

-bustin punks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddyosonic View Post
    If you do a search on the forum for slingshot board replacement you should find some answers. It appears that the problem is two-fold. Slingshot changed the board design years ago and no longer does board replacement and to add to that 3M no longer produce the ScotchPly board material. Apparently somebody else does make an equivalent material and a couple of Slingshot owners have successfully fabricated their own replacement boards. The tricky part looks like getting the board slot area on the frame cleaned up properly, selecting the right epoxy, (DP-460 or maybe one of the high-end ScotchWeld epoxies) and getting the frame aligned accurately for the glue-up. If you can find the replacement material for ScotchPly board, a high quality epoxy and have access to a frame jig, then it is probably do-able. Search the forum. I know I've read of at least one success story with DIY board replacement. Good luck!
    https://slingshot.myshopify.com/prod...ry-re-boarding

mtbr member
    I was taught by Mark Groendahl, Slingshot inventor/builder to replace the boards. He also gave me a frame alignment tool which he made for the job. If you supply the board, I can install it. I am in Marin County.

mtbr member
    Dec 2018
    Wow! That's great to know. When did they start offering re-boarding again?

mtbr member
    Mar 2019
    please clarify something for me, difference in a "board" and a "dogbone" ? Does a board simply glue in and dogbone has four screws ? Or ??

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatchanceti View Post
    Couldn't resist for $350 off the local craigslist

Came with a sorta ok, but not Slingshot ok Tange 395mm A-C unicrown fork. Now on the hunt for a straightblade Slingshot or Kona Project 2 fork in 1" threadless.

much better now - saddle height adjusted and head angle seems to be in the 70-71 ballpark with that rigid fork:

parts mix it came with is all over the place. Current thought/leaning is singlespeed dirt drop using one of those Cignet LD stems from Velo Orange - and maybe do another 650B build as my last one was perhaps my best riding slingshot ever.
    Note the fork on this bike,

1992 Litespeed Mountain - Vintage Mountain Bike Workshop

-bustin punks
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCentury View Post
    Tease!

mtbr member
    The bike will probably get parted out, but it is threaded.

-bustin punks
    The bike will probably get parted out, but it is threaded.
    Ok - yeah no plans for me to ever go threaded. The search continues.

mtbr member
    That would be like stupid vintage.

-bustin punks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Rabbit View Post
    please clarify something for me, difference in a "board" and a "dogbone" ? Does a board simply glue in and dogbone has four screws ? Or ??
    I'll take a stab at this. The "board" is from the older made in Michigan steel frames. It's both glued and "screwed" in place at the top tube/seat tube junction. It's not self-aligning, so from what I gather replacement is best done with a jig to make sure the front and rear of the bike are pointed in the same direction. Needs heat to remove.

The newer (made in China) frames like the Ripper and FarmBoy use the "dogbone" - which is not glued in place - just bolted and is self aligning (the shape is clearly different).

The old boards look something like this and were scotchply - which I think is no longer available/made (can't remember where I read that though)

The dogbones are shown here:

Here's an applicable thread with a better pic of old and new scotchply boards:
    https://forums.mtbr.com/vintage-retr...ot-707667.html

Seems like these days carbon fiber would be a pretty rad replacement material - but maybe someone else has already gone down that road and it was a dead end. My recently purchased 93 seems pretty solid, knock on wood.

Here's a statement from Slingshot from the Ripper Review on Singletracks.com:
    https://www.singletracks.com/blog/mt...mountain-bike/

"The Dogbone will not be affected by summer heat or winter’s cold. It will not absorb water and none of the typical cleaners/solvents have any affect. (DOT 3 brake fluid should be given the same care/attention as any other part of the bike frame). Most riders put 6-7+ seasons of hard core riding on the Dogbone. It will show signs of replacement: the bike might feel “sloppy,” the exposed surface may show signs of age/cracks/separation. In a neutral environment it has an indefinite lifespan, if the bike was ridden hard for 3 years then put in storage for 15 years treat it like it’s 3 years old.

There are so many variables to factor with replacement it’s hard to say. In all the years of using the Crossply material (29 yrs.) we have never had a failure! The actual “Dogbone style” has been in use since 2005 with more than 95% of the bikes still using the original piece. Currently replacement cost is $100 and the customer can do so themselves. It will also be be available for years and years to come with the price remaining about the same or even less.
    "

-bustin punks
    Found a fork last night. 1" threadless steerer, straight leg chromoly, canti mounts only, 410mm axle to crown. Pretty excited. It's not a Slingshot fork, but a reasonable lookalike.

-bustin punks
    Not perfect - but likely as close as I'll get:

mtbr member
    Feb 2018
    Nicely done, thank you for sharing

mtbr member

Frame alignment tool ????

Quote Originally Posted by fat tire trader View Post
    I was taught by Mark Groendahl, Slingshot inventor/builder to replace the boards. He also gave me a frame alignment tool which he made for the job. If you supply the board, I can install it. I am in Marin County.

Come on show us the tool and on the bike also - I live in New Zealand and wil need one made for this part of the world (ven though I think I have the only SS in NZ).

I have 3 spare scotchply boards that I have had in storage since late 90s - so one day I will need to use one.

-bustin punks
    Same bike as above, 5 minute cockpit swap. Gotta love singlespeeds.

yeah, I lost the skinwalls too. I'm putting enough miles on this bike that I really wanted to be able to run a higher volume tubeless tire. It's funny that some people talk about mid-suspension on these. Tires are so much more impactful on the ride. Tried to convert the Ritchey ZMax re-pops and it was a spectacular failure. I've been running these Speccy 2Bliss (2.3 front, 2.2 rear) for about ten days now without issue on those old Rolf wheels.

This thing rips.

mtbr member
    I can add a picture later. The tool is just a frame alignment tool similar to the one made by Park
    https://www.parktool.com/product/fra...nt-gauge-***-2

You can also use a string.

Install your board with epoxy, align the frame with the tool or a string. Drill holes in the new board for the bolts and install the bolts.

mtbr member

Current thought/leaning is singlespeed dirt drop using one of those Cignet LD stems from Velo Orange - and maybe do another 650B build as my last one was perhaps my best riding slingshot ever.
    Found a fork last night. 1" threadless steerer, straight leg chromoly, canti mounts only, 410mm axle to crown. Pretty excited. It's not a Slingshot fork, but a reasonable lookalike.
    Same bike as above, 5 minute cockpit swap. Gotta love singlespeeds.

Nice series of posts. It looks like you used the Cigne LD stem with a 1" threadless steerer fork (Kona Project II?). Did you have to use a steerer shim for the Cigne stem? I ask because I could only find the Cigne stem in 1 1/8" size. Also, can you describe how the handling with the Cigne stem differs from a more conventional threadless or quill/wedge stem? Thanks much -- I learn a lot from your posts.

-bustin punks
    Hi - sorry I missed this.

Yes - Cigne stem, the fork shown is a Carver but it's a 1" steerer used with a Shim. The clamp size is also 31.8, and instead of shimming that down as well I just used a 31.8 Midge bar. I wish it was a 1" with a 25.4 clamp, but this was way cheaper to get done, albeit with a blind eye towards period correctness. But I have a nice strong handlebar and a solid interface. Also, ignore the handlebar setup above - and look below. MUCH better:

As for how it works/rides - fantastic. I did 16-17 miles of pretty technical riding on the bike last weekend and it performed very well, I only ran out of steam on some of the climbs due to it being a singlespeed. Great control on the downhills and ZERO finger/hand numbness. The flat bars may never go on again. Once you get a dirt drop in the right place height-wise and at the right angle the results are terrific.

mtbr member
    Hi - sorry I missed this.

Yes - Cigne stem, the fork shown is a Carver but it's a 1" steerer used with a Shim. The clamp size is also 31.8, and instead of shimming that down as well I just used a 31.8 Midge bar. I wish it was a 1" with a 25.4 clamp, but this was way cheaper to get done, albeit with a blind eye towards period correctness. But I have a nice strong handlebar and a solid interface. Also, ignore the handlebar setup above - and look below. MUCH better:

As for how it works/rides - fantastic. I did 16-17 miles of pretty technical riding on the bike last weekend and it performed very well, I only ran out of steam on some of the climbs due to it being a singlespeed. Great control on the downhills and ZERO finger/hand numbness. The flat bars may never go on again. Once you get a dirt drop in the right place height-wise and at the right angle the results are terrific.
    Thanks for the detail and pics! Much appreciated!

mtbr member

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    '92
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Slingshot Bikes Thread-20190405_102733_resized.jpg  

This place needs an enema
    I rode and raced thousands of hours on a 26" Slingshot back in the '90's, but I mostly use my current 29" Slingshot as a commuter and bike path racer.

Until a few days ago. Took it on the White Rim, chasing a few much-more-motivated friends around that loop. It was good.

But the Slinger? Damn. I'm not much into hardtails and I haven't ridden tires smaller than 2.6" since...?

But it really worked well. Probably the most comfy lap around the WR that I've ever had. Some of the smooveness has to be attributed to the Kinekt/Bodyfloat post, for sure. And some to the they're-as-smoove-as-I-remembered Nano's.

Pics and a few words about the day here: Big Wheel Building: Out in the world.

-bustin punks
    Nice Photos!

I raced mine last weekend. 26er, but with modern-ish tubeless (obvious game changer). It was a complete blast and a crowd favorite.

EAT MORE GRIME
    Quote Originally Posted by whatisaidwas View Post
    '92
    had this exact model with same yellow spring

Loved that bike...

sadly....gave it away when I got my first Yeti ARC.
    "Put your seatbelt back on or get out and sit in the middle of that circle of death." - Johnny Scoot

mtbr member
    Feb 2018

93 Boomtube

93+- with new board, original paint and slingshot fork. I love this thing. I am still not used to the ride, but every time I take it out it grows on me. Slingshots have to be the best value in vintage bikes and the suspension (I guess that is what you call it) works great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Slingshot Bikes Thread-312b2e23-9c52-43c0-9739-cd2e5a8e3457.jpg  

Official Slingshot Bikes Thread-ac1cae1f-4cff-4acf-8972-bfbe56579c37.jpeg  

I need glasses.
    Jan 2009
    Can someone tell me what the biggest tire you can get on a slingshot is?

Quote Originally Posted by taxonomy View Post
    Can someone tell me what the biggest tire you can get on a slingshot is?

I've got 29 x 2.4's on mine.

I've given some thought to having the rear end chopped and replaced with something that can take 29 x 3.0's.

But if I did that I'd also want to have a tapered HT put on, and the HTA kicked out several degrees.

Which makes me think I should just leave it alone and get something newer with the above capabilities.

And so my thinking goes, around and around...

-bustin punks
    Greatly depends on the year. Mid 90s 26er bikes with the sloping top tube will clear 26 x 2.2 and even 27.5x2.1 out back if you want to get funky.

Earlier bikes don't have as much room.

I need glasses.
    Jan 2009
    Will it 650B in the stock frame and fork? That would be pretty simple.

You're saying you've got 29s in the stock frame?

-bustin punks
    Will it 650B in the stock frame and fork? That would be pretty simple.

You're saying you've got 29s in the stock frame?
    You gonna tell us what year/vintage your frame is? Without that it's impossible to answer. There were a handful of different iterations.

Slingshot also made a few generations of 29er frames (BigShot, FarmBoy, etc), which is what mikesee is referring to. A 26er frame won't fit 29" tires.

I need glasses.
    Jan 2009
    I think that my bike is a 93/94 but am not entirely sure. I have some photos here. I don't think I can get significantly larger tires on it. The back seems pretty tight especially the chainstays.

I'd like for the bike to be a bit more friendly on the trail.

-bustin punks
    I think that my bike is a 93/94 but am not entirely sure. I have some photos here. I don't think I can get significantly larger tires on it. The back seems pretty tight especially the chainstays.

I'd like for the bike to be a bit more friendly on the trail.
    Based on those pics you are limited to 2.1 or 2.2 I'd say. Your bike looks of similar vintage to my mid to late 90s Slingshot road bike based on the frame decals. You could certainly run 27.5 x 2.1 or 2.2 up front, but it's a lot of work to go there (new wheels - which will likely need to be custom built and some expensive Paul's Motolite brakes to get the pads high enough).

Other than that I'd say don't try to make it what it's not. That's a 1990s race bike and always will be. It's going to be long, low and aggressive and that's how it will work best.

Compared to any modernish bike with larger tires and slacker steering - it's never going to be that "trail friendly" and trying to get there is going to ruin it or break it.

If that's what you want, try to find a more recent Farmboy 29er. I have a feeling the larger wheels and higher front end will work better for you.

My $.02

I need glasses.
    Jan 2009
    Here's my early 90s slinger. I put an XTR 1x11 drivetrain on it and added a JP Morngen suspension stem. Just came back from a rebuild and update from JP himself.

I'll be adding a 650B front because I have the parts to make a wheel. I could 650B both ends but I'd like it to turn a bit slower.

We put a 650B wheel in the front and there's tons of room. You could get a reasonable one in the back too but that's under 'maybe later'. I've got a little work to do to make it rideable right now but I've been enjoying it since I pulled it out. I think the 1x11 is going to be super.

Official Slingshot Bikes Thread-ss.jpgOfficial Slingshot Bikes Thread-jps.jpgOfficial Slingshot Bikes Thread-jpt.jpg

mtbr member

Where to purchase the JP suspension in this photo

Looking to upgrade my current setup (which is similar but approx 25 years old) - does anyone have a link to a web page ?.
    TIA

Here's my early 90s slinger. I put an XTR 1x11 drivetrain on it and added a JP Morngen suspension stem. Just came back from a rebuild and update from JP himself.

I'll be adding a 650B front because I have the parts to make a wheel. I could 650B both ends but I'd like it to turn a bit slower.

We put a 650B wheel in the front and there's tons of room. You could get a reasonable one in the back too but that's under 'maybe later'. I've got a little work to do to make it rideable right now but I've been enjoying it since I pulled it out. I think the 1x11 is going to be super.

-bustin punks
    Quote Originally Posted by surteess View Post
    Looking to upgrade my current setup (which is similar but approx 25 years old) - does anyone have a link to a web page ?.
    TIA
    Which web page? I don't think there is anything official.

In my opinion there are two things you can do to these old bikes to drastically improve the performance without ruining the "mojo" of the the thing (and by this I mean super goofy riser stems and handlebars, fork that are WAY too long for what the bike was designed for, etc)- figure out a way to run tubeless, or if you have one of the frames that will accept them, try 650B wheels - but again, that's a pretty major investment: new wheels and a pricey set of Paul brakes to work with them (or my favorite old discontinued Cane Creek Direct Curve 5s)

These are 80s and 90s race bikes. They are never going to feel like a modern bike. Embrace the long and low or get an LD stem and some dirt drops. I can ride my Slinger all day with my dirt drop setup. With the flat bar I'm good for maybe an hour.

-bustin punks
    I'll throw this out here, I finally found a somewhat matching yellow fork for my Slingshot, so I have an extra black, 1" threadless fork if anyone out there wants to convert from threaded to threadless.

It's one of the Carver/Kona Project 2 forks sold through bikeman. 410mm axle to crown (so suspension corrected for a 50-63mm travel fork of the era), so it will easily clear a 650b x 2.2 tire up front if you have the right brakes. Steerer is about 8" long I believe. I think the two forks are identical other than the finish (the Kona ones are Matte, the Carver ones are traditional glossy black). These aren't the super cool triple butted P2s, they are a few hundred grams heavier but they work.

mtbr member
    Aug 2020

Hello and Help.

Hi Folks,

First time posting, Great Thread !
    I bought a Slingshot folder last year off of Craigslist. Everything was fine until I tried to adjust the seat, the post was frozen in there real good !
    Tried all the traditional methods of removal, with no luck. I didn't want to put a torch to it because I really liked the paint. So I used the Lye dissolving method, which was scary dangerous and messy, but did work.
    Unfortunately, my wrap job didn't protect the paint as well as I hoped.
    So the seat tube needs to be striped and re-painted. Since its a folder I was thinking I could separate the frame pieces and just do the rear triangle, but I have no idea how that works, does anybody have directions with pics to help me out? Question 2, any idea on the seat post size, since the original dissolved kinda hard to measure.
    Thanks in advance for any help.

mtbr member
    Aug 2020

Couple Pics.

Here are a couple pics.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Slingshot Bikes Thread-ss-headtube.jpg  

Official Slingshot Bikes Thread-ssseatubecu.jpg  

-bustin punks
    you didn't show the hardware for the fold release but if it is indeed a folder, just unbolt it, slide the rear triangle down and off and you should be able to have that portion of the seat tube and the rear triangle redone without messing with the flex board.

Here are photos of my old folding road Slinger - yours should be similar.

-bustin punks

mtbr member
    Aug 2020

Hello and Help.

Thanks so much !
    I'll go give it a try, but I am worried it might be rusted together.
    For the release hardware there is a threaded skewer but there was no nut and washer on the other end.

-bustin punks
    Once the bolt is out it should move/rotate - but yeah sounds like you might have some rust in there. Previous owner was obviously grease-phobic!

-bustin punks
    A 1989 Slingshot was posted for sale on our local mmba site. I'll copy and paste the text below - seems like a project

"For sale
    1989 slingshot mountain bike
    I dont want to sink the money into this that it needs to be built the way I envision it, so its up for sale. I bought it a few years ago and wanted to make it a single speed, but I have other interests so this is on the chopping block. I really didnt think I would ever list it for sale. Anyways, from the research I've done I believe it to be a 1989 with original second generation decals. It has scratches, worn off and chipped paint (mostly by the chain stays area)and normal wear. It also has a small hole in the seat mast due to a stuck post at one time. I couldn't find any cracks and there are no rewelds. Its far from perfect but it has cool factor. There aren’t many of these frames that I could find on the internet. PM all questions and if you want more photos. Frame and fork only. Unless you want the other parts which will be a bit more. Price reduced 6/30/2020 To $600.00 shipped. Im open for trades. Profile gen 3 cranks in original condition and old cycle craft stuff. Call dibs in post. Lower 48 US only."

PM me if you want the guy's email address

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    '93

Official Slingshot Bikes Thread-slingshot-93.jpg

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Been on my regional CL for about a month. Not mine, just capturing for posterity. Seems to be a long-time owner.

https://nmi.craigslist.org/bik/d/tra...209669550.html

"Covid Clear Out! 90's Sling Shot, 21 speed, Ultra Light Mountain Bike. Good condition, never abused most miles put on it were on Mackinaw Island. Never really rode out on the trails. Newer Tires. Everything works as it should. A true collectors item. I've had it for 25+ years and it's the only one I have ever seen! $700 obo"

Official Slingshot Bikes Thread-sling.jpg
    --------------

[WTB] 1987 Cannondale SM800, 20", Pink with airbrushed graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by J_Westy View Post
    Been on my regional CL for about a month. Not mine, just capturing for posterity. Seems to be a long-time owner.

https://nmi.craigslist.org/bik/d/tra...209669550.html

"Covid Clear Out! 90's Sling Shot, 21 speed, Ultra Light Mountain Bike. Good condition, never abused most miles put on it were on Mackinaw Island. Never really rode out on the trails. Newer Tires. Everything works as it should. A true collectors item. I've had it for 25+ years and it's the only one I have ever seen! $700 obo"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sling.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	161.0 KB 
ID:	1375251

if i still lived in MI i’d probably be dead of a heart attack after weighing 350# for the last 10 years. but if i was somehow still alive, i’d be on the road out there to pick this thing up, right now...

EAT MORE GRIME
    I miss my slingshot...it was weird hell yes but wasn't slow...and had grip uphill in spades
    "Put your seatbelt back on or get out and sit in the middle of that circle of death." - Johnny Scoot

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesee View Post
    ... if i was somehow still alive, i’d be on the road out there to pick this thing up, right now...
    BTW - I really wish your 29" Sling was a Large.

I always have an eye out for a 20" Ripper 29, but they never come up... at least where I've been looking.
    --------------

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Westy View Post
    Been on my regional CL ...
    Found this BMX Slingshot too if anybody has a nut for one. Guessing the seller doesn't know what it is:

https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/b...221063479.html

Official Slingshot Bikes Thread-00e0e_7sa19jfkpew_0ci0t2_1200x900.jpg
    --------------

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Hi,
    Does anybody know if Sling-shot are still in business? Their website looks like it wasn't updated in years, Emails weren't answered, and using the phone on their site I've got to an automated voice machine, but couldn't get a human answer.
    (I'm looking for some spares for my 10 years old, still going very strong, Fold-Tech).
    Thanks!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345