Most overrated vintage mountain bike- Mtbr.com
    Bird watcher

Most overrated vintage mountain bike

Hmm. Dont have time to say much right now but how about my short list:

1. Yeti Fro.
    2. Merlin Newsboy

Have at it boys and girls. I check in on the wounded later.
    Play nice.

VRC Hound
    Zaskar.
    Raleigh Tomac.

mtbr member
    Anything with Gary Fisher's name on it.
    Bikes=Sanity

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSFA
    Anything with Gary Fisher's name on it.
    Ditto that for GT

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Tomac Raleigh, agreed.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bushpig
    Raleigh Tomac.
    Surely you meant the Litespeed-made retail model.

VRC Illuminati
    Have you guys even ridden a Tomac Ti/Carbon Sig?
    -eric-

http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

VRC Illuminati
    Over rated bikes:

Cunninghams, Potts', anything WTB.
    -eric-

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    John also made Mongoose famous for a short period. Just think if he had raced a Huffy.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpfy
    Over rated bikes:

Fail........

VRC Hound
    Over rated bikes:

LOL

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by RX-1
    John also made Mongoose famous for a short period. Just think if he had raced a Huffy.

With what criteria does one rate a bike? nostalgia, ride, weight, durability, history, looks, etc? That's why I like Tomac's old race bikes -so historic and nostalgic. That and they were so damn cool for their day.

VRC Hound
    The JT Team Mongoose is an underrated bike I'd say. For me, JT is uniquely iconic as a mountain bike racer. I don't really dig his bikes after the C-26, but that's just me. That said, I'd like one of his personal Raleighs, if no the Litespeed retail version!

mtbr member
    I'd say that there are no "over rated" bikes. Opinions vary on what's a good bike or not a good bike. What might be my "most prized bike" might not make another person's list. We all like different bikes for different reasons, and there's no consensus on what's a good bike and what's not.
    Each bicycle owned exponentially increases the probability that none is working correctly.

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    Over rated bikes:

or anything else you're looking for!

artistic...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillet-brazed
    Surely you meant the Litespeed-made retail model.
    i am sure the merlin made rides and looks SO MUCH better.
    WTB: Bomber Z2 1 1/8 steerer, in good to excellent shape OR bomber rebuild kit.

artistic...
    The JT Team Mongoose is an underrated bike I'd say. For me, JT is uniquely iconic as a mountain bike racer. I don't really dig his bikes after the C-26, but that's just me. That said, I'd like one of his personal Raleighs, if no the Litespeed retail version!
    That's what i am loooking for right now, as a rider.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Manitou, any aluminum Yeti.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Kleins
    The future is not google-able. William Gibson

mtbr member
    Boulder, IRD, Outland, Mtn. Cycle... Pretty much all the early full-suspension adopters who sold wallet-busting works-in-progress as fully thought out next generation stuff.

VRC Illuminati
    Obviously there is no correct answer here...but for me personally, Wicked Fat Chance.

Great cult following, classic looking bike, all the right ques for a VRC MTB. I was really excited to build and ride mine...Ended up hating it. Just didn't fit my riding style and local trails.

I was also expecting more out of my Bontrager and Mountain Goat too.

Tried them all, didn't like them, none of the above mentioned bikes are in my collection as a result.
    -eric-

artistic...
    Obviously there is no correct answer here...but for me personally, Wicked Fat Chance.

Great cult following, classic looking bike, all the right ques for a VRC MTB. I was really excited to build and ride mine...Ended up hating it. Just didn't fit my riding style and local trails.

Tried them all, didn't like them, none of the above mentioned bikes are in my collection as a result.
    wickeds are underrated. when you compare it's market value w/ it's legend and ride quality it becomes one of the best deals around.

mtbr member

Made me FRO up.

Yeti FRO. Boy those arenít very good. Saw some come crooked, geometry didnít match the catalog, heavy as hell, rusted shortly after purchase, handling wasnít good for tight stuff or the east, some stupid cable routing, etc. Iíd still like one.
    Show me your Toads. Old Brodies, too.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mainlyfats
    Boulder, IRD, Outland, Mtn. Cycle...
    Are we talking overrated then or now?

mtbr member
    I can only comment on vintage bikes I've owned or ridden. I'd have to say it's is my '93/'94 Bonty Race lite. The bike is lite, looks great, has M900 and all the goodies. It's the correct size for me but......the high speed handling would be considered. ...twichey. At Keysville it had my full attention on those fast sections. I will say it climbs excellent and is nice in the tight trails but open it up and its white knuckles time I've had thoughts of parting it out

"I think it is heavy and often stupid and doesn't work as well as Shimano, but I keep using it. -- NG

All 26.5" all the time!
    Quote Originally Posted by kb11
    Are my eyes playing tricks on me or are those brakes reversed? (front on rear and vice-versa)

Bird watcher
    Well i guess i should have added and why to my original post. Obviously this is only going to be our own opinions, if you dont agree by all means convince me or others. I've pulled up my reasons i previously posted about the FRO in another thread outside of here.

Bird watcher
    Both. It has taken me this long to gather some that i wanted then.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCentury
    Are we talking overrated then or now?

Bird watcher
    Do you say this just because they were disposable. I found the arc to be a good all around bike. Much better than the steel bikes. Might have been because the offset of the suspension forks relaxed them a bit in comparison. I never got to take a Doug built Manitou to the trails. Got to hammer a hardtail/rigid one around the ghetto through some local rail yards and it felt very tight and fast. But how much can you tell from a few makeshift ramps and curb jumping. I have an answer HT version waiting in the que. Rather excited about hitting the trails with it for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by jacdykema
    Manitou, any aluminum Yeti.

Bird watcher
    I dunno about other Kleins but the early Attitude with out suspension feel to be a very neutral bike. Does not do anything especially well other than be one f'n light bike if built right. Plus haw can you rate them when out of 10k built only13 have ever been ridden off road. That's including mine, east coast Steve's, and the Team.

Quote Originally Posted by MABman
    Kleins

Bird watcher
    How far off were the original wicked and the lites? I was really surprised by mine. I put it up there with my p23. Great for switchbacks and cross country sprints. Have not gotten to ride both in the same month to get a better comparison other than the lite is way more flexy in the bottom bracket area when really putting the power down and a but mor flex in the mid section than i'd like but not horrible. My lite is a Serotta made one though. If that makes any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by colker1
    wickeds are underrated. when you compare it's market value w/ it's legend and ride quality it becomes one of the best deals around.

Relax. I'm a pro.
    Feb 2004
    Anything Trek. I can't think of more boring bikes.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Tiny top tube 90's Treks.
    roccowt.
    rocnbikemeld

Old School
    I'm making a list of Yeti haters.....

It WILL be reported..

Bird watcher
    I dont hate, They just are not at the top of my list. You can take it up with Tom Ritchey if you have a problem with it, He has spoiled me for the rest. BUt i still give em all a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel
    I'm making a list of Yeti haters.....

It WILL be reported..

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Roma
    Ditto that for GT
    It doesn't say line of bikes but simply bike. There are a couple of GT's that are not over rated.
    Needed: 26.8mm XTR seatpost, blue GT/Grundig Jersey.

Bird watcher
    Yeah! GT made some great BMX bikes previous to 1989. LOL I liked the GT's a lot even if they did copy their triple trianlge design from many others. I wanted to like the steel bikes but they were quite heavy compared to say a stumpjumper of equal lineup. The groove tube made things worse. The Zaskars were cool looking, great quality, and decent riders. but were held back by the suspension forks of the time. Rigid forks were not an option on those. The ti bike were decent but kept coming back with snapped rear drops. But at the end of their production were being sold so cheap who cared. Still surprises me the only hi end gt you see for sale ever are the ti's or zaskars.

Quote Originally Posted by gm1230126
    It doesn't say line of bikes but simply bike. There are a couple of GT's that are not over rated.

mtbr member
    Trek 850
    MB

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ckevlar
    Do you say this just because they were disposable.
    Somewhat. I always thought that if you drop that much on a frame it should last. That said, I've ridden both frames off road many times and wasn't that impressed. Maybe they ride better on SoCal/Colorado fireroads or something but they felt really sluggish on the local (Michigan) singletrack. To be fair I never rode a Doug built Manitou, just the Answer. I am also picky. I hope your Answer treats you well though.

VRC Illuminati

Then start an "underrated" thread and say that for yourself. I think they suck donkey dick.
    -eric-

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanetti
    Are my eyes playing tricks on me or are those brakes reversed? (front on rear and vice-versa)
    Good eyes Z , that was before my question about M900 cantis on that other forum but slowing down wasn't the problem.
    "I think it is heavy and often stupid and doesn't work as well as Shimano, but I keep using it. -- NG

Bird watcher
    If i can get 5-6 rides out of it before the headtube cracks off, and like them, i'll be happy. If i can get 2 rides before failure and say i dont like it, Even better. Then I can pass it on.

Quote Originally Posted by jacdykema
    Somewhat. I always thought that if you drop that much on a frame it should last. That said, I've ridden both frames off road many times and wasn't that impressed. Maybe they ride better on SoCal/Colorado fireroads or something but they felt really sluggish on the local (Michigan) singletrack. To be fair I never rode a Doug built Manitou, just the Answer. I am also picky. I hope your Answer treats you well though.

Bird watcher
    To tell you the truth i never thought much of them till they came out with the Yo!. Even then i thought it was cheap of them to make fun of the yeti name and copy their cable routing. Still a neat bike and loved the yo fork. Before then all the fats that came through the shop were Wickeds specked out for touring with Bruce Gordon Racks and such. Not that that is anything..
    Then start an "underrated" thread and say that for yourself. I think they suck donkey dick.

artistic...
    i rather post on this one and tell you how much you know s*** about bikes.
    it saves me a lot of time and it's way more fun.

artistic...
    Quote Originally Posted by ckevlar
    How far off were the original wicked and the lites? I was really surprised by mine. I put it up there with my p23. Great for switchbacks and cross country sprints. Have not gotten to ride both in the same month to get a better comparison other than the lite is way more flexy in the bottom bracket area when really putting the power down and a but mor flex in the mid section than i'd like but not horrible. My lite is a Serotta made one though. If that makes any difference.
    very precise front. great sit and pedal climbers. switchbacks, slow steep rocky ground... all good.
    not the best on fast open trails.

local trails rider
    With what criteria does one rate a bike? nostalgia, ride, weight, durability, history, looks, etc?
    Or how much people will pay vs. what they are getting.

I hear Kleins are nice but their prices are less so.

Hybrid Leftys aren't real Moderator
    Hmmm, well, at the shops I grew up working in, GT always seemed to attract the guys who were like "dude, they made sick BMX bikes, and I want a MTB now that I'm all grown up, so they must be a good MTB too" Guess they'd be on my list, and their weight relative to their period appropriate cousins didn't help either.

Surprised no one mentioned Cannondale yet

Trek Y bike. That's gotta be the #1 over rated bike, IMHO.

Litespeed, once I saw their ad campaign talking about how they match their welding rod to the material they weld, and that they alone used an oxygen free environment for welding, I knew they were so full of BS I'd never own one.

Curious about your Fat thoughts Rumpfy, you bring up a good point. Not correct for the trails you ride etc. What sort of geometries do the west coast bikes you ride have, on average? Lower BB's I'm guessing. Slacker angles? I ask, since Cannondale (for example) made big hay on the 13.5 BB height on their Beast of the East, as a right coast benefit that none of the other "big" folks were doing at the time, which I find to be a point of bike design I appreciate to this day. So it begs the question, what are the regional flavorings that make bikes work well for the environments they're built for....
    Cannondale Lefty and HeadShock servicing, wheel building, etc...

www.mendoncyclesmith.com

artistic...
    Quote Originally Posted by MendonCycleSmith
    Hmmm, well, at the shops I grew up working in, GT always seemed to attract the guys who were like "dude, they made sick BMX bikes, and I want a MTB now that I'm all grown up, so they must be a good MTB too" Guess they'd be on my list, and their weight relative to their period appropriate cousins didn't help either.

Surprised no one mentioned Cannondale yet

Litespeed, once I saw their ad campaign talking about how they match their welding rod to the material they weld, and that they alone used an oxygen free environment for welding, I knew they were so full of BS I'd never own one.

Curious about your Fat thoughts Rumpfy, you bring up a good point. Not correct for the trails you ride etc. What sort of geometries do the west coast bikes you ride have, on average? Lower BB's I'm guessing. Slacker angles? I ask, since Cannondale (for example) made big hay on the 13.5 BB height on their Beast of the East, as a right coast benefit that none of the other "big" folks were doing at the time, which I find to be a point of bike design I appreciate to this day. So it begs the question, what are the regional flavorings that make bikes work well for the environments they're built for....
    aaawww... Litespeed. the lame ads. the pseudo science crap: multi shaped ti tubes.
    good for them Ti sells itself.

Another vote for the Wicked Fat Chance. I've owned two and hated both. Terrible at speed and terrible in the air.. two must-haves to put a grin on my face.

I tried taking it to its 'natural' habitat - slow and twisty technical singletrack, and it still sucked.

I can only imagine a happy Wicked owner rides slow for one hour and then calls it a day.

Why would you own 100 Yugos when you could own 1 Porsche? - Rumpfy

mtbr member
    I think that this is a lot of it. I've owned a couple of Fat City mountain bikes, and I agree that at speed on wide-open trails they are not the best bikes. On the other hand while picking your way through a rock garden at low speeds they were nice bikes. On the other hand the Yeti FRO and Ultimate that I used to own where the exact opposite: they were great on high speed wide open trails, but not particular fun to ride at lower speeds - it's hard to get them to go where you want when moving slowly.

Where you live and where you ride makes a huge difference on what bikes ride well and which do not.
    Each bicycle owned exponentially increases the probability that none is working correctly.

artistic...
    Quote Originally Posted by laffeaux
    I think that this is a lot of it. I've owned a couple of Fat City mountain bikes, and I agree that at speed on wide-open trails they are not the best bikes. On the other hand while picking your way through a rock garden at low speeds they were nice bikes. On the other hand the Yeti FRO and Ultimate that I used to own where the exact opposite: they were great on high speed wide open trails, but not particular fun to ride at lower speeds - it's hard to get them to go where you want when moving slowly.

Where you live and where you ride makes a huge difference on what bikes ride well and which do not.

there are good all around ones though. ibis comes to mind.

artistic...
    Quote Originally Posted by ameybrook
    Another vote for the Wicked Fat Chance. I've owned two and hated both. Terrible at speed and terrible in the air.. two must-haves to put a grin on my face.

I tried taking it to its 'natural' habitat - slow and twisty technical singletrack, and it still sucked.

I can only imagine a happy Wicked owner rides slow for one hour and then calls it a day.
    yours was too big.

yours was too big.
    Correct. But I've also owned a 16.5" and that felt wrong too. I'm guessing its a great bike for the right rider, just not me.

Hybrid Leftys aren't real Moderator
    Correct. But I've also owned a 16.5" and that felt wrong too. I'm guessing its a great bike for the right rider, just not me.
    Just curious, as an extension of my thoughts, wondering if you can put numbers to what you didn't like, compared against what you do? I've built enough frames to be dangerous, so I understand that the science has more to do with the outcome, than the name on the tubes.
    Cannondale Lefty and HeadShock servicing, wheel building, etc...

www.mendoncyclesmith.com

defender of bad taste
    Nov 2007
    .....I'm guessing its a great bike for the right rider.....
    This is an important point, bikes are very personal, if they were a one-size-fits-all kind of thing there would be no place for aftermarket parts, riders are all kinds of different shapes, and riding technique differs too. You know, there's probably someone out there who can rock a trail on a TREK 850. that sound like a joke, but back in my BMXing days the best dirt-jumper I knew rode a POS no-name bike he found (literally) dumped in a pile of garbage.
    5 is the old new black; 6 is the new new black...

mtbr member

This seems to be veering into the "tried it and it didn't work for me even though it has full VRC cred".

For me that would have to be my Salsa Ala Carte. Boy did the "right sized" Salsa ever suck ass for me. I couldn't ride that bike without going over the handlebars.

artistic...
    This seems to be veering into the "tried it and it didn't work for me even though it has full VRC cred".

For me that would have to be my Salsa Ala Carte. Boy did the "right sized" Salsa ever suck ass for me. I couldn't ride that bike without going over the handlebars.
    hahahahahha!!!

bonked
    Like Ckevlar wrote, I mostly recall early Fats and later Wickeds being candidates for racks and handlebar mirrors. The Yo Eddy, late Monster and Buck were what sparked my and many of our customers interest in Fat. They looked more aggressive and were supposedly designed for east coast trails.

The shop I worked at in Atlanta sold loads of Ritcheys in the mid to late 80s, mostly based on reputation. Many of them left the shop with racks and a set of panniers too, but most were used hard offroad. So west coast geo on east coast tight twisty trails. Then the Yo Eddy came out, combined with co-worker Earl Bob being sponsored by Fat. After that we probably couldn't have given a Ritchey away.
    Quote Originally Posted by banks
    That is one big f'n dude!
    Yes I am!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kb11
    I can only comment on vintage bikes I've owned or ridden. I'd have to say it's is my '93/'94 Bonty Race lite. The bike is lite, looks great, has M900 and all the goodies. It's the correct size for me but......the high speed handling would be considered. ...twichey. At Keysville it had my full attention on those fast sections. I will say it climbs excellent and is nice in the tight trails but open it up and its white knuckles time I've had thoughts of parting it out

The racelites are only good if are a light guy. They flex too much if you are over 160# and get worse over time. The weight penalty on the race is well worth it IMHO.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro MB
    Trek 850
    Or 800. Made for people with short arms. Or chicks.
    roccowt.
    rocnbikemeld

VRC Illuminati
    i rather post on this one and tell you how much you know s*** about bikes.
    it saves me a lot of time and it's way more fun.

No one can eyeball frame geometry from pictures like you can FC.
    -eric-

VRC Illuminati

LOL!

Thats the exact two issues I had with mine. Air time and traveling at a high rate of speed. I felt like it pushed into corners on quick tight sections. But...climbing was great. Climbed well. 24lb steel bike. That was pleasant.

Just not the right bike for us guys who like to ride quick.
    -eric-

VRC Illuminati

Well, I wouldn't presume to call a bike overrated without having some first hand experience in the saddle with it.

Funny...I'm the exact opposite with my Salsas. I love the two I have.
    -eric-

artistic...
    No one can eyeball frame geometry from pictures like you can FC.
    no one can behave as badly as you do here either...

Mantis, Paramount, Campy
    Funny...I'm the exact opposite with my Salsas. I love the two I have.
    Makes sence given the over-the-bars tendancy
    que k-ville photos....

I loved the one Salsa I had.

VRC Illuminati

Laffeaux summed it up pretty well I think. I'm not pining over measurements and angles. If there's a VRC bike I want to try, I'll find one, build it up, ride it. If it suits me and my riding style I'll keep it, if not...off it goes.

No doubt where the bike comes from has a lot of influence on the ride characteristics of that bike. Didn't like the Wicked (I've yet to try a YO), and I'm working hard to like my Merlin. Otis, Potts, Salsa, Ritchey P-23...great riding bikes for me.

I don't mind slacker angles so long as they're not a slug. Our trails out there are more open, fast and flowy.

Of course...nothing is an absolute. Don't like Bontragers or Mountain Goats...but I like my Slingshot. Go figure.
    -eric-

VRC Illuminati
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayne
    Makes sence given the over-the-bars tendancy
    que k-ville photos....

I loved the one Salsa I had.

It was a slow tech section on a Ritchey. What was I going to do!?
    -eric-

VRC Illuminati
    no one can behave as badly as you do here either...
    Its a gift really.
    -eric-

artistic...
    Its a gift really.
    it's more like a license... or self indulgence.
    Must be fun.

(I've yet to try a YO).
    Loved the classic one I had. Love the modern-ish one I have. Unique riding bikes for sure.

VRC Illuminati
    it's more like a license... or self indulgence.
    Must be fun.
    Its a combination of not taking things too seriously and a bit of ego and self entitlement. Its totally fun.
    -eric-

VRC Hound
    I'd like a Yo that fits!

artistic...
    I'd like a Yo that fits!
    a small medium and a 135 stem.

VRC Illuminati
    I'd like a Yo that fits!

Fits....in your apartment?
    -eric-

bonked
    I'd like a Yo that fits!
    For a second there I thought this was posted by Stan
    Quote Originally Posted by banks
    That is one big f'n dude!
    Yes I am!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by IF52
    For a second there I thought this was posted by Stan

I mix them up quite frequently myself.

VRC Hound
    Colker knows what I'm talking about!

I mix them up quite frequently myself.
    I'm the guy riding.

mtbr member

New question here. Boy named SSue

Quote Originally Posted by Boy named SSue
    The racelites are only good if are a light guy. They flex too much if you are over 160# and get worse over time. The weight penalty on the race is well worth it IMHO.
    Wasn't the 1992 model the "best" of the bunch? Achieving a kinda steel-framed legendary status?

Didn't Bontrager change production facilities in 1993 or thereabouts when they got bought out? Isn't that why the 1993-94 models "felt" different?

I am looking for a 1992 Race Lite, size small, 16-17" if anyone has one IN GOOD SHAPE!!!

I Have Cookies

Awe come on........Who didn't like the constant bob and the seat masts busting off???? I'd agree the hype on these things was crazy! enough to get me on one! Well live and learn I guess! Their awesome FS design lives on-on those sweet Next powerclimbers!
    The most important thing is what God thinks about it. He will have the final say.Ē Ė Joshua Stinebrink

____
    Kimo

artistic...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredr
    Wasn't the 1992 model the "best" of the bunch? Achieving a kinda steel-framed legendary status?

Didn't Bontrager change production facilities in 1993 or thereabouts when they got bought out? Isn't that why the 1993-94 models "felt" different?

I am looking for a 1992 Race Lite, size small, 16-17" if anyone has one IN GOOD SHAPE!!!
    if it's the same tubing, geometry and welders.. why would it be any different?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy named SSue
    I do weight over 160 but flexing wasn't an issue, if feels more like a sterring/angle issue, maybe this frame is meant for suspension? I got this bike from original owner and it came with the Bonty forks.

mtbr member

you're off by about 4 years.

mtbr member

New question here. Fillet-brazed

you're off by about 4 years.
    Can you go through the yearly chronology for me? I don't remember..

From Bonty to Trek & when it happened? If & when production/construction/materials changed for the worse..

I assume when flex is mentioned it's vertical & not lateral flex?

Thanks

artistic...
    Can you go through the yearly chronology for me? I don't remember..

From Bonty to Trek & when it happened? If & when production/construction/materials changed for the worse..

I assume when flex is mentioned it's vertical & not lateral flex?

Thanks
    it's a diagonal flex.

same materials. except when changed for the better. Thank You.

Strangelove
    Dec 2007
    I'm going to side with Colker on this one. I own an factory stock 87 Wicked and absolutely love it. All day comfortable, great climber, light, responsive..ideal for my local trails. Sure it doesn't have the high speed sharpness of a Yo or the zing of a Ti but it wasn't meant to. It makes a great all day bike. As for its handling, we had a bit of a downhill race last summer- 30 riders of all ages and abilities on pre 98 bikes, some with full suss and most with a suss fork. I finished 4th on the Wicked. I'm overweight and a smoker and no Tomac for sure. It just gave me confidence to have a go and thats what counts.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    I'm gonna say all non-ti GTs and all yetis.
    All because they were unnecessarily heavy.
    On a hardtail weight and ride quality are everything and these bikes had strikes on both those points.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lucifer
    I'm gonna say all non-ti GTs and all yetis.
    All because they were unnecessarily heavy.
    On a hardtail weight and ride quality are everything and these bikes had strikes on both those points.
    My '96 GT Karakoram steel frame doesn't seem that heavy to me. Not by Clydesdale standards I bet.
    roccowt.
    rocnbikemeld

Members who have read this thread: 0