Looking for any old Chuck mtb frame ht or ds- Mtbr.com
    PTP
    WWW.PEDALTHEPEAKS.BIZ
    Sep 2009

Looking for any old Chuck mtb frame ht or ds

Hey does anyone know where to find any old Chuck frames from the mid to late 90's i have looked over ebay and can't find anything i came across an old web site that had them but it has not been updated since 96 so dout that they got them or are even around.

VRC Illuminati
    'Want Ads' are free in the Classifieds here.

Late 90's stuff doesn't get much love around here.
    -eric-

http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

PTP
    WWW.PEDALTHEPEAKS.BIZ
    Sep 2009
    realy i have been looking for like 6 years for one and have had no luck, i knew about the want adds but i figured more people would see it on this board. Always wanted one of those bike but cant find it any where. I built up an Outland last year the origanal vpp bike and have it at my shop for display just want a Chuck for the same purpose

VRC Illuminati
    I only say it because 'want ads' aren't really allowed in the forums...though its not enforced quite as strictly as 'for sale' posts.

Someone might have a lead for you, but its generally newer than typical focus here.

Late 90's/Early 2000's is a limbo time period I'm afraid.
    -eric-

http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

PMK
    mtbr member
    You need to call Darrin at PUSH.

The one Chuck bike I was involved with was a POS. Way over hyped and after breaking the third seat stay or swingarm, I forget, in about as many months, I told the owner to take the replacement stay, install it and sell the frame while they were still in high demand.

He sold it to a guy 200 miles away for his asking price and delivered it 1/2 way. At the time the new owner was thrilled. Not sure about how he feels today about it.

The Chuck frame was replaced with a Turner XCE, the entire build was basically swapped over. The Turner has been and still is a great bike. Shortly after the arrival of the Turner, Chuck Bicycles seemed to vanish.

Darrin on the other hand has now done Chuck, Romic and currently PUSH. Call PUSH and ask. If you plan to even roll the bike buy 2, one for spares.

PK

defender of bad taste
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpfy
    I only say it because 'want ads' aren't really allowed in the forums...though its not enforced quite as strictly as 'for sale' posts.

Someone might have a lead for you, but its generally newer than typical focus here.

Late 90's/Early 2000's is a limbo time period I'm afraid.
    You're a holiday person aren't you. It's the only explanation I can think of.
    5 is the old new black; 6 is the new new black...

PTP
    WWW.PEDALTHEPEAKS.BIZ
    Sep 2009
    Thaks for the info I will call them after the holidays. I am not realy planning on riding it a ton, if i can find one. Its more for a piece of mtb time.
    Quote Originally Posted by PMK
    You need to call Darrin at PUSH.

The one Chuck bike I was involved with was a POS. Way over hyped and after breaking the third seat stay or swingarm, I forget, in about as many months, I told the owner to take the replacement stay, install it and sell the frame while they were still in high demand.

He sold it to a guy 200 miles away for his asking price and delivered it 1/2 way. At the time the new owner was thrilled. Not sure about how he feels today about it.

The Chuck frame was replaced with a Turner XCE, the entire build was basically swapped over. The Turner has been and still is a great bike. Shortly after the arrival of the Turner, Chuck Bicycles seemed to vanish.

Darrin on the other hand has now done Chuck, Romic and currently PUSH. Call PUSH and ask. If you plan to even roll the bike buy 2, one for spares.

PK

Members who have read this thread: 0