klunker spare parts + spare time =- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: surly357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    411

    klunker spare parts + spare time =

    a good winter or rainy day project. knock out a few sometime.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Williwoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by surly357
    a good winter or rainy day project. knock out a few sometime.
    Hey thats a great idea, I have one of those I just pulled off my western flyer. I would love one of those.......how much?

  3. #3

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    41

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Williwoods
    Hey thats a great idea, I have one of those I just pulled off my western flyer. I would love one of those.......how much?

    i'm not trying to sell any, it's just a do it yourself idea for the crafty types.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: surly357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    411
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelTired
    i'm not trying to sell any, it's just a do it yourself idea for the crafty types.

    oops, the user id's at work got mixed up again.....

  5. #5
    Schipperkes are cool.
    Reputation: banks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,158
    Great Idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesee
    Better suited to non-aggressive 125# gals named Russell.
    I ride so slow, your Garmin will shut off.

  6. #6
    Retro on Steroids
    Reputation: Repack Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,974
    A better use of New Departure than using it to slow a bike down.

    Here are the openers on my two key rings.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: surly357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    411
    Quote Originally Posted by Repack Rider
    A better use of New Departure than using it to slow a bike down.


    and no greasy bronze discs!

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.