Great addition to MTBR- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Great addition to MTBR

What a great idea! Will look forward to checking in here once in awhile and will have some good pix to post as time goes by also....check out this link to a post I did on the old board awhile back.

http://forums13.consumerreview.com/[email protected]

Here is an Iver Johnson that I recently just passed on to a friend in a trade. Wooden rims rule! This is a 28" wheel bike BTW.
    Attached Images Attached Images

~~~~~~~~
    [QUOTE=Bigwheel]What a great idea! Will look forward to checking in here once in awhile and will have some good pix to post as time goes by alsoQUOTE]

CB has to be a classic bike heaven.
    I can imagine all the good old stuff stashed away around there.
    Try to get some original clunker conversion photos for us.
    And maybe you can alert us to any vintage 80's bikes that people around there want to get rid of. hint, early/mid eighties 18" Ritchey Timberwolf.

Mar 2004

Smile ritchey timberwolf....

i don't know if i'm doing this right or not as this is my first attempt at a reply, but i have a beautiful ritchey timberwolf that hasn't been ridden in quite some time....i can't guess how long it's been, but it's been a long time....i have advanced bilateral carpal-cubital tunnel, as well as pinched nerves in my elbows and shoulders which pretty much eliminates riding from my list of recreational activities....leaving my fabulous ritchey timberwolf locked away in the back of the garage....i had such a great time riding, i haven't been able to part with it, but it's such a waste for such a great bike that i really would like to find it a great new home. if you're interested, let me know and i will bring it out and take some pictures for you to see and maybe we can come to some kind of agreement that makes all of us happy. like i said, i have no idea how this whole message system works, but i'll try to figure it out so we can keep in contact. thanks.
    [QUOTE=EricH.]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwheel
    What a great idea! Will look forward to checking in here once in awhile and will have some good pix to post as time goes by alsoQUOTE]

CB has to be a classic bike heaven.
    I can imagine all the good old stuff stashed away around there.
    Try to get some original clunker conversion photos for us.
    And maybe you can alert us to any vintage 80's bikes that people around there want to get rid of. hint, early/mid eighties 18" Ritchey Timberwolf.